Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: News on progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Sounds very mysterious... :wub:
Actually if you do your homework, you'll already know Tongue
Oops. :oops: I forgot ALL about that! I'll get on it right away...

EDIT: Getting interested in other games is not good if you ever want to beta-test... :down:

Littlebry

Is it going to have a mod installer or mod launcher?
Littlebry Wrote:Is it going to have a mod installer or mod launcher?
mod launcher!
Yes it has a launcher; I wouldn't have anything less Tongue

@Wrath: there are... other games?

BTW:
http://www.cannis.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6932
Smile

Zerohour

in my opinion all mods need to use some sort of launcher
so good stuff, props white
Yeah, but mod launchers also make it more harder to keep a mod for a period of time. You'd have to go through an "end-task process." Installers are better, but they are more confusing to make.
XCC Mod Launcher doesn't necessarily remove the mod after you exit the game... It's up to the mod author to decide that part.
I think I'll leave it up to the mod players - every time you exit the game, a prompt will ask you to remove the mod or leave it. If you just leave it as it is, you can always deactivate it later by playing the mod and then exiting YR. Sound good?
sounds cooly to me
Agreed.

ctcdmb

I've returned...I will play through some more campaign mode and let you know...

I played one map against soviets and it IE'd as a mirage tank came out of the WF, and I had same thing happen when I built a tesla coil as soviets...Using YR 1.001.
The version you have is not compatible with campaigns, so you won't need to test them - you'll be in vain.

Those IEs sound very strange. Can you remember any details - i.e. which map was it?

ctcdmb

well there ya go then...

I did try with them on and got some funky stuff before I read this thread...
I played as allies and ended up getting a yuri MCV right off and then the force shield froze at 43%. but that I guess was useless info at this point.

I can't remember the maps but I'll play through them again and make better notes.
Edit: Is there a version that was/is compatible with campaigns?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26