Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: News on progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Well than get back on it ASAP.
I probably should have mentioned this before, but I have fixed a major inbalance. All the Powers Divided modes should now work as planned. This leaves "no bugs". Just have to clean up that Survival mode and get the AI to build that Eurofighter Airbase...

Haz anyoe heard if this mod is xcanceled or still in beta?
In beta.
Alive and kicking, and rocking, and blazing, and raving, and... yeah, in Beta.

Heavily far in Beta. 98% progress to final release.
98% W00T.

Sorry I don't really like specking 1337.

Its something to do with the PreRA2 arcade, its too easy to get a high score.
PROGRESS! Yay:

I have revamped the Surveillance Post's (lighthouse) base so it looks a lot more natural on water.

I have fixed the Soviet Hard AI (it never made any untis before). I can confirm that the AI is much harder than default. Even easy mode is harder... but for ultra-n00bs, there's always Practice mode - where the AI barely ever attacks Wink

Finally, I figured out the problem with the AI not building a Eurofighter Airbase. It needs lower level prerequisites for some reason. That is teh only way I could get it to build it. However, if teh AI were to access it earlier, the game would be far too unfair...thus I have decided simply to not let the AI build this structure and hence the Eurofighter Tyhpoon. Basically, the AI does not ever dare to produce it. That's how I like to think of it Smile

So what now? Taken right from my "todo" list: I need to complete Survival mode, fix a bug where a plane's shadow appears ON TOP of the plane, and tweak Power Divided modes. Then I will release the last Beta, intended to be almost identical to the final public release. In the meantime, I will try and find time to put up some unit/structure info on the site.

Whiteboy out Smile
Well thats the Eurofighter problem sorted (sorta).

Now for the really important bits.
One last thing as well: the AI. Just one unit remains to be coded - teh Ballistic Command Vessel. Just one tiny little piece of code, just one... then it's done. Would take Nuke just a minute... and it's all over...
What a couple of years its been.
Couple? Try 3.5 years Wink
R:ROTC has been going for almost 4.
Crazyness, but awesomeness!
Or vainity? Hehe. Well, it's almost over. Then I can rest in peace...
Hope you don't mean that literly R.I.P.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26