Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: News on progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
This is a shame but your Health is more importand than our enjoyment!
I'll give it a try at least and try to get you some ai...
That is true Tom, and who better to know than yourself. I'm only young still - I certainly don't want a pernament injury at this age x_x

By the way, anyone like my new home Tongue

EDIT: Faster post than me there, Particle Wink Very nice of you to offer, do you have any experience at all with AI ini coding or the AI Editor program? I'll IM you if I can.
You know I can do the job.... I offered it to you ages ago Tongue
You..did? I honestly don't remember :s

Well, we'll see how Particle takes this. I already gave him the rulesmd.ini and he's having a crack at it. Thanks a lot for bringing it up, nucl34r14 Smile
Wow always somethign ain't it. but its almost done now I see the light at the end of the tunnel.. (take that how you see it haha)
Whiteboy Wrote:You..did? I honestly don't remember :s

Well, we'll see how Particle takes this. I already gave him the rulesmd.ini and he's having a crack at it. Thanks a lot for bringing it up, nucl34r14 Smile
I've not been able to get the AI editor to work for me...It always says "List index out of bounds -1." :goof:
Now see, problems with my programs would be so much easier to troubleshoot if people actually complained to _me_ about them...
Everyone is scared of you :goof:
DCoder Wrote:Now see, problems with my programs would be so much easier to troubleshoot if people actually complained to _me_ about them...
DCoder I'm Complaining!
*GASP* To you!

Tongue (sorry that was quite overdone and unnecessary...surely i've gone :goof: )
QuantumHybrid Wrote:Everyone is scared of you :goof:
ROFL...DCoder is about as scary as a little boy with a water pistol :alien:

So, managed to get it working Party?
Not so far...Still getting the above mentioned error....I'll post it in his forums...
particle Wrote:DCoder I'm Complaining!
*GASP* To you!
302 This service has moved permanently.

See http://bugs.renegadeprojects.com/index.php?cid=9
So, now that it's working now, any updates particle? Rolling eyes
Do doo doo do da doo! lol. I played regular YR today, on WOL, got called a N00b for asking my 1 allied, ally to gap gen us. Than he loses his connection.. lame
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26