Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: News on progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
That's a lovely story there.

P.S. don't let your mind go stale in waiting for WR Wink
Whiteboy Wrote:So, now that it's working now, any updates particle? Rolling eyes
none. I'm thinking you'll need a completed AI before I have a chance to sit down and build a quality one. Right now it just builds the same thing over and over and doesn't build anything else I tell it to...
[off-topic] Hey, I just noticed something: I still don't have access to the WBR private forum. Tongue [/off-topic]

Is Eagle still working on the AI? Or did he quit completely?

Didn't Nucl34r offer to do the AI? You might want to take him on the offer (sorry, but I can't do AI at all :down: ).
Eagle quit completely. I think Nuc was working on it...or if you are just reading this Nuc YOU ARE NOW WORKING ON IT...
I will, but I need one more thing for the AI to test out Tongue. The mod. If Whitey can PM me, I can have the AI up in a week or so.
nucl34r14 Wrote:I can have the AI up in a week or so.
:biggrin:

Now we're talking. Consider yourself PM'd, Pat, and thanks a lot. Also thanks to you, Partcle - it's the goodwill and effort that counts Wink (besides, you still get mod credit anyway for the 9 cameos you did Smile)

I feel I should announce this: as of yesterday, I became full-time at work. Hopefully this will not slow progress, but it's now 40 hours per week instead of 30 for me... I can't say the extra 10 hours is negligible... still. If Pat can do AI, then the mod is set for release within a month at best. Fingers crossed.

Wrath, I'll contact and admin to get you and HopalongTom access Wink
Whiteboy Wrote:Wrath, I'll contact and admin to get you and HopalongTom access Wink
[Off_topic]As soon as we have acces to the Beta forum, Wr is out to the public Tongue[/off_topic]

Cylor

Whiteboy Wrote:Wrath, I'll contact and admin to get you and HopalongTom access Wink
So... who needs access? Wrath and HopalongTom? Wink

Eh, screw waiting for confirmation, I'll just go by your original quote. They should both have access now. Any problems, let me know.

DAMN you're good Cylor. We need clones of you around here. Care to step into my Cloning Vats? Tongue

Cylor

Whiteboy Wrote:...

DAMN you're good Cylor. We need clones of you around here. Care to step into my Cloning Vats? Tongue
Nah, just happened to be online at the time, no big deal.

All the same, ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! LOL
Whiteboy Wrote:Also thanks to you, Partcle - it's the goodwill and effort that counts Wink (besides, you still get mod credit anyway for the 9 cameos you did Smile)
Glad to be of help! :biggrin: If I can do anything further to help things along let me know! Also, Welcome to the wonderful world of Full Time Work Rolling eyes .
Oh goody Tongue

Cylor, HopalongTom reports that he cannot see anything on C-GEN apart from my Beta foum. He also says regarding you: "maybe he thought I wanted in the beta forum soo bad that I don't want to get distracted by the other forums".

While I find this quite hilarious, you're gonna have to fix it, I suppose... Tongue

Cylor

Whiteboy Wrote:Cylor, HopalongTom reports that he cannot see anything on C-GEN apart from my Beta foum. He also says regarding you: "maybe he thought I wanted in the beta forum soo bad that I don't want to get distracted by the other forums".

While I find this quite hilarious, you're gonna have to fix it, I suppose... Tongue
Oops, that was an oversight on my part. Sorry Tom, it should be fixed now.
Thanks its all working now! :biggrin:

Whiteboy is right we need more Cylers around.

Quote:QUOTE (Whiteboy @ Mar 28 2006, 09:39 AM)
Wrath, I'll contact and admin to get you and HopalongTom access

[Off_topic]As soon as we have acces to the Beta forum, Wr is out to the public [/off_topic]

I take back this statement.
Release... finally... really... your just kidding LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26