Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: News on progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
YaY! I get to beta test something...
Yeah, I know you've never really done it before but don't worry, the mod basically beta tests ITSELF sometimes it seems. If that make sense. BTW Particle, you have mail Tongue
Well I wouldnt mind you sending the beta ASAP. but I would also like the pre-release beta to be sent to a select few (including me).
Whiteboy Wrote:Hmm... if there's three people willing then I may as well just wait until I have the final Beta so you can see how the other mod aspects are. Or..not?

Hmm, well I suppose three people can test modes faster than one. There are three mode categories... you could split up and test just one category... I'll leave that up to you all to decide. OK, I'll PM you all once I have the last graphic coded into in the game Smile

@D-A: That's for the final Beta, not mode testing. And 3 is the perfect number actually Tongue
Oh Unhappy I got to the Internet LATE because we have been runing a VERY long virus chec.
Yay! Got it...bad thing is I don't have Messenger at home...oh well will have to DL that I guess...Trillian seems the way to go...
particle Wrote:Yay! Got it...bad thing is I don't have Messenger at home...oh well will have to DL that I guess...Trillian seems the way to go...
You received the beta to test skirmish modes?
Nono, he got the "WR cameo development pack" I have him Tongue

I'll send out the mod very soon...... in fact I tried sending it to D-A last night but something went crazy with my Gmail.

But keep in mind this is NOT the last private release, this is just because you guys were wanting to test the modes etc. so much, and thus now's a good time Tongue
Hey, if it's too much trouble, I'm sure we can wait until later. Tongue
shouldn't be too much trouble... just wait Tongue 2
Well if its too much trouble, do it anyway for our sake! lol. Good lookin out..
News update: image for Allied Armageddon Engine complete - now moving onto remaking Survival mode and cameos (Particle is thankfully speeding cameo progress along nicely Tongue). Then the AI will be sorted out...

BTW, I did that last post on my phone... oh the wonders of technology Tongue (notice how it's just plain text? even the "Tongue" didn't show up as an image...)
Your so proud of your cell phone.
Ooh, so you guessed Smile

Well, it can also cook meals and pay bills. Sometimes it even helps me out with modding. Not bad for a teeny-weeny little phone.
teeny-weeny? lmao. Look for a PM!
WB,
Will try to have a couple more cameos for you soon...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26