Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: News on progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Mr. Pokey

Volkov was, in his cybernetic state nigh-on unstoppable Big Grin
Hope he won't be quite so ridiculous in YR2
chitzkoi (sp?) accompanies him also IIRC(?)
Of course. You can't have one without the other, but I'd suggest we'd get back on track of WR instead of YR Squared (unless Volkov and Chitzkoi are going to pop up in WR too).
Well, the Warlord looks like Volkov and has similar, but different destructive power. But he comes with a mad Texan cowboy-style accent rather than a Russian one. George Bush on steroids? You decide.
Isn't "Warlord" that Pentagon General SHP? :rock:
Yep. Looks like Volkov. Actually, any infantry looks like Volkov, going by how tiny and low-res Volkov is >_> Well maybe not Brutes.

EDIT: I should probably mention that all cameos are now completely implemented into the mod, so now all that's needed before the Beta is finishing off that Survival mode. I tried "forcing" Wrath into doing it for me. Sadly, it didn't work, apparently he doesn't want to become my Slave :mad:

"Is my shift over yet?" Wink
Apparently, my shift is over, but your shift is just beginning! Tongue

But don't worry, I'll help you this week (as in after tomorrow). Wink
I'd offer to help but I don't believe that my INI coding skills are up to par yet...Still practicing there...
There isn't much coding left to be done. Just some finalization.
I'm still be working on my coding skills in the mean time! Tongue
haha, I was just joking Wrath, don't feel pressured. It's just that it's much easier to plan out such a finely tuned game mode when there is more than 1 person working on it Wink
Don't worry. As of now (until next weekend), I am completely free to help you! Tongue
Survival Mode will probably be done this week (I hope).
I was messing around with the file recently Wrath... I'll need you to send me the most recent copy I sent you because something's gone horribly wrong and now the mod IEs upon loading. It was just a small change I made. Yet I can't see where the IE is. Bah, you need beta forum access Wrath... Tongue
Whiteboy Wrote:Bah, you need beta forum access Wrath... Tongue
So do I, but Wrath needs it more than I, because he can be active in helping with the programing.
Yeah, of course. I'll send it over MSN when you're on. ^_^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26