Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's *almost* the same, just the color is different.
I don't think CnCVK has found any way to fully costumize the color yet, so it would be good if people could at least choose between green and purple.
Actually, the Mag Beam is rendered starting from the target towards the firer when it attacks a VehicleType, the old sonic beam was always drawn from the firer towards the target.

Edit: heh, that was already mentioned on the ModEnc page... that'll teach me ot post before checking the links... anyway, it's still a significant difference.
Indeed, didn't think about that. My bad.
Quote:I suppose it was pure laziness by him.
No.
It seems to me, that it working only for three directions Unhappy
And I have more important things to do ....
(What you want: a lot of features and a lot of bugs or rather-stable version?)
CnCVK Wrote:And I have more important things to do ....
I count this to laziness Tongue

I agree though, bugfixes are more important.
CnCVK Wrote:Two new super weapons added:
1)DropPod
2)IonCannon

I know that the ion cannon can be fired from map triggers already, but the logic to reinforce by droppods is now used to drop infantry by paradrop. Will we get a new teamtype flag to allow reinforcement by droppod as well?
Blade Wrote:
CnCVK Wrote:Two new super weapons added:
1)DropPod
2)IonCannon

I know that the ion cannon can be fired from map triggers already, but the logic to reinforce by droppods is now used to drop infantry by paradrop. Will we get a new teamtype flag to allow reinforcement by droppod as well?

i think this is why VK changed the superweapon spacific Drop tags from ParaDropInf= & ParaDropNum= to DropInf= & DropNum= when he made droppods work.
So I take it Drop Pods can't be controlled by map triggers then?
Nighthawk200 Wrote:So I take it Drop Pods can't be controlled by map triggers then?

i can't answer that question Big Grin 2
Quote:i think this is why VK changed the superweapon spacific Drop tags from ParaDropInf= & ParaDropNum= to DropInf= & DropNum= when he made droppods work.
I told about it ten times....
DropPod and ParaDrop SWs using the same tags, so I rename from ParaDrop* to Drop Smile

Quote:So I take it Drop Pods can't be controlled by map triggers then?
Now no, but in future - yes Smile
BUG?---new Firing SW can't work on Rock Patch Celebration Edition?

[MouseCursors]
FireAtAction=319,10,4,513,-1,12345,12345 ;example

[SuperWeaponTypes]
17=FireAtSpecial

[YACNST]
SuperWeapon2=FireAtSpecial
EMPulseCannon=yes
Primary=EiffelBolt3

[FireAtSpecial]
UIName=Name:FireAtSpecial
Name=Fire at Target
IsPowered=false
RechargeTime=1
Range=10
Type=Fire ;Fire is the type for the Firing SW
Action=FireAtAction ;check out the Adding custom Actions page to find out more about this
SidebarImage=FIREATICON
ShowTimer=yes
DisableableFromShell=yes
[EiffelBolt3]
Damage=2000
ROF=1
Range=0
Speed=100
Warhead=NUKE
Projectile=Invisible3

these code can work on rp 1.08se,but now can't work and display error
i hope this is a coding error on your part, because this is the only type of superweapon used by R:ROTC, and if Fire superweapon types are brocken, this means another R:ROTC 0.4.2.1 release delay.
nobody cares about your mod, bob. in fact, I bet most of the people are disgusted by your mod thanks to you naming it anytime. I'm already getting aggressions when I only see "R:ROTC" in one of your posts...

@ zhaihs:
Your code seems to be OK, it's just Range=0 which looks a bit strange. I don't believe it causes an IE though.
Another thing I'm not sure about: you used SuperWeapon2=... did you try SuperWeapon=... ?
Again, I don't really think that's the problem, but you might try.
Bug --> Bugtracker.
to pd
i modify
superweapon2->superweapon
and modify
range=0 -> range=1

however,it causes an same IE though