Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

HOLAS: ™

i got confused with the side specific themes.... (i repost it here because the another is a superweapon post....) it's posible.... and i'm talking of the musicaol themes.... the soundrack...... i hear that works whitout modifications but i can't no matter what i write in the Side= tag.... always becomes an Allied theme....
Are you using Side=GDI (for Allies), Side=Nod (for Soviets) or Side=ThirdSide (for Yuri), a tag like Side=Allies will not work

HOLAS: ™

no matter what i write in the Side= tag..... always goes to allies..... GDI, Nod, ThirdSide, YuriCountry, asdsadasdsad (?), Allies, Soviet, 5 (?)

allways goes to allies.....
for Side=, GDI and Nod are semi-hardcoded remnants from tibsun, ThirdSide isn't hardcoded, and can be changed, you just have to change it everywhere.

you can change GDI and Nod too, however you have to edit a lot of things to do that.
This is kind of a stupid question, but how do I get Multi-Engineer NOT to show up in the skirmish screen?
currently, you can't...
Can you say "add this for the 1.08SE version"?
I think they already decided to put that in
I still dont see why, if you dont want to use it uncheck it. What difference does it make if its visible or not?
Because the mod author may not want it. It could potentially alter the game dynamic so the mod author should decide whether or not a feature is available.
Quote:I still dont see why, if you dont want to use it uncheck it. What difference does it make if its visible or not?
I think so, too Smile
Quote:Can you say "add this for the 1.08SE version"?
Probably, I will add it Smile
I feel that modders should have the option to disable it since it can interfere with some mods, especially TCs.

Also, add a way to disable the Campaign List button. I don't want people cheating Wink
Quote:Also, add a way to disable the Campaign List button. I don't want people cheating
You should not add battles for each campaign's mission Smile
They were only in the battlemd.ini file anyway for debug as far as i know, so they should be able to be removed without problems.
they should've been removed, i think westwood forgot because they used a different method to select mission.