Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[GlobalControls]
I'm introducing a new section into Rules to control optional bugfixes that don't logically belong anywhere else. There are plans to turn it into an additional screen under Game Options or Skirmish/etc setup, but that's way in the future.

For now, it only has one applicable flag, that is: Fix for issue 395

Code:
[GlobalControls]
AllowParallelAIQueues=[yes]/no ; Disable to prevent the AI from building copies of stuff from all the parallel factories it has.

Other flags will follow.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
So it defaults to yes?
(10.05.2009, 21:37:47)DCoder Wrote: I'm introducing a new section into Rules to control optional bugfixes that don't logically belong anywhere else. There are plans to turn it into an additional screen under Game Options or Skirmish/etc setup, but that's way in the future.

For now, it only has one applicable flag, that is: Fix for issue 395

Code:
[GlobalControls]
AllowParallelAIQueues=[yes]/no ; Disable to prevent the AI from building copies of stuff from all the parallel factories it has.

Other flags will follow.

Sounds good ^_^ nice work.
[AI] ?
[General] ?

Westwood was good at putting settings that don't really belong somewhere in the sections they made, I think in this case [AI] would do.
[Image: jsfml.png]
I copy myself:
I Wrote:How about another code that you put on seperate units, exempel super units with buildlimit?
How about you learn there's already a Buildlimit= tag?...
...or the fact that feature requests go elsewhere?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
lol
ALL HAIL!!!! King of the Loosers
ugh.. Never mind..

[Image: 9c3cfb081d.png]

"Engine 2 is 'no longer' on fire." -One of those penguins from Madagascar (though, I can't seem to recall that guy's name.. Nay, who cares?)