Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is NightHarwark trully busy now?
Besides, if you get a crash dump (which IS that 200 MB thing) you can zip that one down to 20 MB if it's needed to be uploaded. And it'll need the appropriate debug as well.
(30.05.2011, 15:23:54)Zero.Zone Wrote: 1.New chrono often causes RE.
2.EMP often causes RE.
Without further details, this isn't enough to fix the bug. How can I reproduce this?

(30.05.2011, 15:23:54)Zero.Zone Wrote: 10.New Chrono will make a new unit when you use the SW on a building with FreeUnit tag.
11.New Chrono will make spotlight stay up in their old places.
Does this still happen in the latest version?

(30.05.2011, 15:23:54)Zero.Zone Wrote: 16.New chrono will make a soldier go back and go to the place you want when they are moving.And the soldier can walk on any surface.(Moutain,river)
Don't know what causes this. I've also seen passengers of an open-topped unit to do that, but that was half a year ago.

(30.05.2011, 15:23:54)Zero.Zone Wrote: 18.New Spyplane will land onto your airport when they finish ther missions if it can build by you,and you cant use them.
Just don't use planes that can land. Maybe use a clone of that plane.

(30.05.2011, 15:23:54)Zero.Zone Wrote: 19.EMP sometimes cause Aircraft crash,sometimes cause them just stay in air.
This will be fixed.

(30.05.2011, 15:23:54)Zero.Zone Wrote: 20.No use if I set SW.RequiresTarget=infantry,units,buildings in ForceShield.It just work for buildings.
RequiresTarget forces the player to fire the super weapon at specific technotypes or empty cells. You need AffectsTarget to actually have it affect units.

(30.05.2011, 15:23:54)Zero.Zone Wrote: 22.Not a bug,but many people in China feel Ares is so slow.(But as least my computer doesnt fell slowly.)
It shouldn't be much slower, the overhead should be quite small.
Oh damn don't be disgraced again!
How can you test Ares when you haven't learnt vanilla YR?
You should disappear from this forum,learn to use vanilla YR,understand all old features,and then dream to be a tester.
How dare you complain Ares not including something like"DropUnitsNum"?Haven't you read the part about UnitDelivery?And I have shown you by repeating the units' name to make"DropUnitsNum" .Lack of experience.You,newbie.
Again,RTFM.
我最近也在努力学啊,那不离您老还有差距嘛。再说,原版还能有多少好看,代码词典和各种教程翻了不计其数了,人家看重的又不是您老那么变态的组合能力……我也承认基础是不老过关的,昨天我也和管理说了,我现在也没有当测试员的意思。我还有很多事情要忙……

---------------------------------------
Well,basic YR features is needed,and I'm iproving that..MK is my God...
Whassat...
(01.06.2011, 09:11:27)Zero.Zone Wrote: 我最近也在努力学啊,那不离您老还有差距嘛。再说,原版还能有多少好看,代码词典和各种教程翻了不计其数了,人家看重的又不是您老那么变态的组合能力……我也承认基础是不老过关的,昨天我也和管理说了,我现在也没有当测试员的意思。我还有很多事情要忙……

---------------------------------------
Well,basic YR features is needed,and I'm iproving that..MK is my God...

A thousand times read about the features is not equal to one time trying.
I'm sure you haven't ever tried most basic (and even Ares's )features.Aren't you starting to use Airburst only one day ago? lol
Get yourself some better modding skills then.When you even cannot get these features working,how can you test them?
I'm trying to make them work now..
Whassat...
Chrono SW often cause RE in my limited testing.

The droppod bug, it must mean that when the target area is crowded, game may crash.

Add EMP effect to [Nuke], devote Nuke Missile to enemy base (online), then RE is encountered.

The speed of Ares's running is not bad I see, but the broken game saving and many RE limit its using, in China.

PS:@Zero.Zone:RTFM is like the "n00bs must read" in China, U KNOW IT.

The bugs submitted and talking between EX1 and MK get me blind!