Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: [GlobalControls]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm introducing a new section into Rules to control optional bugfixes that don't logically belong anywhere else. There are plans to turn it into an additional screen under Game Options or Skirmish/etc setup, but that's way in the future.

For now, it only has one applicable flag, that is: Fix for issue 395

Code:
[GlobalControls]
AllowParallelAIQueues=[yes]/no ; Disable to prevent the AI from building copies of stuff from all the parallel factories it has.

Other flags will follow.
So it defaults to yes?
(10.05.2009, 21:37:47)DCoder Wrote: [ -> ]I'm introducing a new section into Rules to control optional bugfixes that don't logically belong anywhere else. There are plans to turn it into an additional screen under Game Options or Skirmish/etc setup, but that's way in the future.

For now, it only has one applicable flag, that is: Fix for issue 395

Code:
[GlobalControls]
AllowParallelAIQueues=[yes]/no ; Disable to prevent the AI from building copies of stuff from all the parallel factories it has.

Other flags will follow.

Sounds good ^_^ nice work.
[AI] ?
[General] ?

Westwood was good at putting settings that don't really belong somewhere in the sections they made, I think in this case [AI] would do.

I copy myself:
I Wrote:How about another code that you put on seperate units, exempel super units with buildlimit?
How about you learn there's already a Buildlimit= tag?...
...or the fact that feature requests go elsewhere?
lol