Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Patch 1.10 development thread
Quote: a whole lot of slander against pd.
I have never posted slander against PD.
Examples please.
however you version have a lot of slander against me.

I already said, that PD's 'a','b','c' not revisions.
this is sepearate versions - in it a lot of new features.
However all my designed features at least look working,
because I do basic tests,
each my revision usual really fixed the bug (except csf system).

I have another suggestion: delete all stuffs from ModEnc about RP and ETS.
This will be the best solution.
We no longer need in this shit under King Ren checking.
My help is fine, also have small size ... in other words betrer.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Quote:I have another suggestion: delete all stuffs from ModEnc about RP and ETS.
This will be the best solution.
We no longer need in this shit under King Ren checking.
My help is fine, also have small size ... in other words betrer.
I have another suggestion: read Blade's post again.

Yet another suggestion: you clearly don't like how you are being treated here. Why aren't you looking for another place to host you, where the host will be more willing to bow down to you?

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Quote:Yet another suggestion: you clearly don't like how you are being treated here. Why aren't you looking for another place to host you, where the host will be more willing to bow down to you?
You don't understand me :I talk about help in RP MDK
(Mod Development Kit).
This will be fine, useful.
I think, it rather fast to download 1 mb and extract it from zip file.

@D:
Ð’Ñ‹ читали Ñ?то?
Quote:This is a community forum. "Community" includes any sex, any sexual preference, any religion, any nationality, any musical taste and whatever. Discussion is allowed. Racism is not.
There is a difference between "racism" and pointing out the obvious. It is not racist to point out how utterly stupid the general American public behaves and/or Christians are. As in all cases, it's a question of how you say it: "I hate you Christian faggots and hope you all fucking die!" gets you banned. "Whoever lives by a book of thousand-years old, unproven stories must be an idiot!", on the other hand, starts an interesting discussion.
"It is not anti-Semitic to criticize the policies of the state of Israel, but the line is crossed when Israel or its leaders are demonized or vilified, for example by the use of Nazi symbols and racist caricatures." ~Colin Powell
Я Ñ?читаю неумеÑ?тным здеÑ?ÑŒ вашу картинку.(картинку правее краÑ?ного перечеркнутого знака)
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Yes, I did read that. And I don't see how that image is racist, really. However, that discussion is certainly off-topic for this thread. (Btw, my Russian is very limited, while I did understand this post you made, I don't understand much beyond that, so please don't start writing long paragraphs (like Ren does) in Russian reasoning your point, I most likely won't be able to read them.)

Seriously everyone just STFU except for VK, this thread is getting stupid now ... it has nothing to do about development of RP, its just people reading and replying to very long and very very boring posts about nonsense.

Its like everyone has chosen Nod in TW and spammed Venom Scout Craft with laser upgrades and camped in there base for 24 hrs.

I would advise VK to just dump Renegade Projects Network Forums and just join PPM.

Your ETS patch is on PPM as well, so its slightly less search time for people on your game and word of mouth by modders, etc, will guide people there.

Also in all honesty the online HELP is uselss now as its out of date because the mod creator nows updates on a much faster basis.

If you want update online help, simply copy and paste from offline.

Also to VK

I think its better if I send you bug issues on a PM basis and in a long list.

I personally think its very difficult to understand/read through all the bug house bugs, due to the lack of specific, detailed information on issue.

I think we only ask you to delay release of new RP, because other many people will go to forum and ask about problem, problem, problem and so it becomes spam.

If anything this thread has highlighted the importance of english in the written sense. Its need to be carefully typed out for others to understand especially if English is not there 1st language.
@blackheartstar: Do you want a long answer or not?

And I'd love to see how AG imagines that PPM world. Total chaos? Down twice a month? A million "I get an IE" threads? Not to mention all the "Can you add...." threads...
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
lol flames are deleted and moderation is within reason and lol.
Renegade Wrote:@blackheartstar: Do you want a long answer or not?
That will not be necessary.
Renegade Wrote:And I'd love to see how AG imagines that PPM world. Total chaos? Down twice a month? A million "I get an IE" threads? Not to mention all the "Can you add...." threads...

That is at least better than this situation. This is worse than chaos.
Seriously Ren you must figure out a solution or the patch might get moved to PPM or revora.
Quote:hat is at least better than this situation. This is worse than chaos.
I too lazy to move somewhere; here not so bad Big Grin
Bug Tracker is better in my opinion than 100-"I have IE" posts.
ModEnc is very bad.
Forums isn't very bad, except that I during a half of year never see my smiles and formating panels ('B', 'I', 'U', aligns), King Ren answered that this problem in my browser and forgot about it Smile
I tried: IE 4.0, IE 6.0, IE 7.0, PIE 5.0, Opera 8.6, Opera 9.0.
and different OS: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windwos XP, Windows Vista, Windows 5.0 , Windows 4.2 .NET - no effect.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

blackheartstar Wrote:
Renegade Wrote:@blackheartstar: Do you want a long answer or not?
That will not be necessary.
k.

CnCVK Wrote:ModEnc is very bad.
Maybe you should just recruit some kind of "ModEnc-attaché".
Someone you give the raw information, who then handles all the ModEnc updating.
That way, information is still available online quickly, easily updatable, and you wouldn't have to deal with...?

CnCVK Wrote:Forums isn't very bad, except that I during a half of year never see my smiles and formating panels ('B', 'I', 'U', aligns), King Ren answered that this problem in my browser and forgot about it Smile
I tried: IE 4.0, IE 6.0, IE 7.0, PIE 5.0, Opera 8.6, Opera 9.0.
and different OS: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windwos XP, Windows Vista, Windows 5.0 , Windows 4.2 .NET - no effect.
Still with the King Ren I see...maybe I should change the admin usergroup's icon to a crown...Big Grin
(If you at least treated me like a king as well...LOL )

Anyway, what he forgot to mention was that both D and I looked into it, that we changed nothing in the forums software, and that he seems to be the only one having that problem - in other words: We cannot reproduce the problem, and we have no idea what causes it. So there's no way we can fix it. Theoretically, the description would imply turned off JavaScript or something, but that's an unlikely cause if he really tried this many different setups.
As said, we'd love to help, but we have no idea what causes the problem, and we cannot reproduce it either.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
CnCVK, try this...
- Go into User CP -> Edit Options ( http://forums.renegadeprojects.com/userc...on=options )
On the right under "Other Options" check the box to the left of the text that reads: "Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages."
Click "Update Options."

That is the only reason I can see your smilies and BBCode not showing up.
last time i went to PPM was to report a bug for VXLSE III. when i pressed the post reply button, the server was down, never been there since.

maybe i should post cat tank again.
Quote:On the right under "Other Options" check the box to the left of the text that reads: "Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages."
Click "Update Options."
hmmm... this fixed my problem.
But who turn off this check box?
I have never seen this check box before.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

When was the last time you checked your User CP? Was it before this post? It is possible the checkbox was introduced in that version and not mentioned in the documentation...