Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Patch 1.10 development thread
Quote:No. There is one RockPatch:Versions page, showing everything there is to say about RockPatch versions.
I said about how this was, before you merge pages.

Quote:No. You deleted half the content without explanation.
I had changec it to offical version.

Quote:Liar. I did not delete the page. I turned it into a redirect, so everybody who's going to the old address ends up where the information is.
You removed all information from it. Big Grin funny, isn't it?

At the end, I create my own page and I don't want to merge it with your page.
so return it back.

Quote:...and I did not change "information" either. You had two things on that page - a list of versions, which I transferred and even marked up better, and a whole lot of slander against pd.
All I did was not transferring the slander, as it is hardly appropriate for an official page.
All thing there is the awful reality.
http://forums.renegadeprojects.com/showt...374&page=2

Quote:Yeah, now. Where RockPatch:Versions shows official information, as you wished, but you've been banned from ModEnc due to constant vandalism on the way.
No, there unoffical information.
I will go and create RockPatchOopsfficalVersion and put it to header as offical, your page I will put as "Ren's versions" or "Community versions" or "UnOffical versions" - this as you want.
Quote:You still fail to give a logical explanation why DZ should make up pages of stuff about this, and multiple people report success with it.
Because his guide have a lot of errors, like: AIGenerals, AlternateSpeed (undex HunterSeekerEmergeSpeed) and another.
and many people, as usual, believe him.

Quote:And Traditional doesn't equal Official, does it? So what's the problem?
Traditional should be renamed to Non-Offical or UnOffical.

Quote:I even tried to apologise by making a Rock Patch SW mod and because I mention one small bug in RA2 engine (how the EMP sparkle animation, doesn't disappear when EMP paralyse effect goes away) you end up flaming me and saying RA2 is bullshit and RP is make EMP possible which is true by fixing/enabling code which already exist, but I was mention a ra2 game engine issue.
For the modders who understand me, I was trying to ask VK to work out what makes LoopCount=-1 animations disappear. E.g. like when you use chronosphere the teleportation anim in the sky stays there, until you activate the chronosphere.
I about another posts.

Quote:Yes I did moan in the beginning, but honestly I gave up a long time ago and I hoped that the RP be better, e.g. not having 10+ versions which fix 1 or 2 bugs which were forgotten during basic testing (like that nuke launch animation trouble, minimise RA2 and reopen IE), etc, etc.
You can use RPCE #0052, (MO 2.0b use the same)

Quote:In certain circumstances (depending on the language, linking method, etc.), similar files are generated for DLL files, and projects wishing to use functionality from that DLL need that .lib to know the function signatures, data types, etc. that the DLL uses.
No LIB files can contain only binary code or import chunks, not more.
TLB can contain: interface definitions, structures definitions, enumeration definitions and another.
AI.TLB possible a Type LiBrary of AI.DLL, because GAMEMD.EXE haven't IAIHouse interface.

Quote:Nevertheless, my point stands: Just because VK can't find it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Didn't he post his quota of 15% or 16% himself?
If you totally n00b in COM, I am sorry Smile  
Today, you can see big letters: "ARM forever - x86 sucks" Big Grin

Quote: Because pd worked with the community, not against it.
I work not againist community, however. I take 50% new features from wisslist, fixed the bugs immediately.

Quote:See guys? Even VK himself agrees that 1.08 SE is more of a new version than a "b".
And you complain that I mapped it 1.09...
More, as PD's "b"s.
However internal version of RP 1.08 is 1.08.
and I have never negated this.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Oh, I am not gonna spend another two hours repeating everything I said five times before.

Whoever still is in doubt who's the aggressor here, read his post a few more times, especially the part where he gives a shit that everything valuable he put up is under RockPatch:Versions and announces he'll create another useless page.

And you, VK, just so you can't feign ignorance afterwards: You're still banned at ModEnc (small side effect of having "achieved" an infinite ban) - any change you make will be reverted, just as your under-ban changes before. This as nothing to do with oppression, that's simple, standard, internet-wide procedure, and just the same we did before you publically announced you're gonna vandalize ModEnc another time.
Let me add that, the more you vandalize ModEnc while you're under ban, the smaller the chance becomes you'll get un-banned after this. You're just increasing your chance I'll ban your ISP server-wide.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Surely that's a bit over the top, there are thousands of proxy servers out there and there is always TOR and services like it that will get round IP bans like that and it could potentially affect legitimate users.

VK, let it go, its pointless trying to change the page on ModEnc against the admin's wishes. I doubt that much attention will be given to the page outside of this conflict of direction (i.e. stupid argument) anyway.
wtf? What does ban evasion and content vandalization have to do with "admin's wishes"?
It's not my fault he got himself banned. The policies were clear and have been actively used for over a year. Don't pretend like I'm the only one in the community who'd stop a banned member from coming back. That's the very point of banning, after all. Wtf (disbelieving)

If he behaved, everything would be fine. Discussion, change, end.
But you can see it quite fine above: He doesn't give a fuck for the world around him and its rules and opinions. There's not even a trace of doubt or request in his post. He thinks it's his god-given right to keep posting, not matter how often I clicked the "block" link.

If you banned somebody at TX's forums and he kept coming back, would you just sit there and think "Oh well, that didn't work. What do I care."?
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
lolz =p and thanks for info VK
Quote:lolz =p and thanks for info VK
Possible, I will explain it more later Smile
And I will try make new Locomotor example (as DLL).

Quote:Surely that's a bit over the top, there are thousands of proxy servers out there and there is always TOR and services like it that will get round IP bans like that and it could potentially affect legitimate users.
yes, a lot of Proxy, WiFi points, also my old dual-up modem Smile

Quote:the smaller the chance becomes you'll get un-banned after this
I go and register as new name "theVK" for example or simple "VK" Smile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

VK when will you work on the patch again?
CnCVK Wrote:yes, a lot of Proxy, WiFi points, also my old dual-up modem Smile
[...]
I go and register as new name "theVK" for example or simple "VK" Smile
So you admit you're going to evade the ban?
Forum Rules

[Image: 0219.jpg]
Quote:So you admit you're going to evade the ban?
yes.

Quote:VK when will you work on the patch again?
when King Ren return my page back and put it as "offical" into header,
and rename it as "unofficial"

Quote:What's going on in this thread
we write a good story Big Grin
join NOW!
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

CnCVK Wrote:
Quote:So you admit you're going to evade the ban?
yes.
Thanks. Just wanted to have that on record.

CnCVK Wrote:

1. You don't own a page
  2. All official information you had on VKVersions is on Versions, even better formatted
  3. We're trying to reduce duplicates...not create more
Forum Rules

Quote:Thanks. Just wanted to have that on record.
BTW I want to create my OfficalVersions page and add link to it.
here nothing against ModEnc rules Tongue
Quote:All official information you had on VKVersions is on Versions, even better formatted
no, no and no.
You merge this pages and change data from my page also.

Quote:We're trying to reduce duplicates...not create more
no. this pages are totally different however.
One page is offical, while another unoffical.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

CnCVK Wrote:BTW I want to create my OfficalVersions page and add link to it.
here nothing against ModEnc rules Tongue
Yes it is...you're banned, barring you from creating new pages at all, and there already is a versions page for RockPatch.
All you're setting up is another merge.

CnCVK Wrote:You merge this pages and change data from my page also.
As said above, all I removed was the slander. Then I put it into a table, rather than a list, and added the revisions - since you listed pd's b and c versions as well, and there's no use making a versions list if you leave out a dozen releases.

So, what do we have? A list of all RockPatch versions under RockPatch:Versions. I don't think an "OfficialVersions" page could have anything unique justifying its existence.

CnCVK Wrote:no. this pages are totally different however.
One page is offical, while another unoffical.
As pointed above - no, it wouldn't be.
Forum Rules

CnCVK Wrote:

Why do you care so mutch about that stupid page? There is no one reading them, they just download the lastest version and read tutorials.
Let it be.
I laugh at you two LOL
Writing milions of sentence to eachother that dosent leading anywhere!
lol most members just download, look at tutorials and most people with a brain can interpret them.

this thread is just pure lol, seriously just leave VK alone, so he focus on patch instead of naming conventions, or grammar, misinterpretations.