Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas wanted
these are just my opinion

Go with railgunner, unless you are changing them to the UK's equivalent to the Us Navy seal. Not sure what that is...

I think that Iraq should have the hellfire as it's vet unit.
The UK equivalent to SEALs is the (superior, AFAIK) SAS/Commandos. There's also the Special Boat Service, I think it was called. Crap name, leet fighting force Tongue

I'm going with Railgunner... unless I quickly get convinced otherwise...

Hellfire you say? Ok particle, thanks for your input. Now I'll just have to hear what someone else thinks, and hopefully make a final decision.

YAY bring in SAS commandos to replace GIs for the UK, And have them veteren.

Like what Cr does ecept make it Uk specific.

Can you make them sound British and not a higher/lower pitch of the GI.

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]
Sorry, I can't. I have finished with the mod's units and infantry. Now maybe if you asked me about 7 months ago...

Looks like it's gonna be the Railgunner.

Change the Iraq one to the Kirov. Hellfire is too special. The Kirov has more armor which suits the benefits anyway.

There is no difference what the name of the unit is. Nothing is realistic in RA2, so I still think the Navy SEAL is a better option (superior anti-infantry tactics).

[Image: wrathsig9dz.png]
I say make the Kirov vetern. So much fun!
Decisions, decisions...

OK, Iraq's veteran unit shall be the Kirov. And the UK's vet shall be the SEAL.

By the way, I have a name for these modes now (I say "these" because this mode is actually a complete set of modes).

The name is "Powers Divided".

Here is the final description of this new mode set.

"Powers Divided" game modes

A mode set that makes countries more unique by adjusting their overall stats. In addition, each country has a unit or infantry that starts off as a veteran when built/trained/given to you at the start of a skirmish.

United States: +11% Firepower, -6% Ground Speed. Veteran unit: Battle Fortress
South Korea: +25% Air Speed, - 7% Armor. Veteran unit: Harrier
France: + 20% Armor, -15% Infantry Armour & Speed. Veteran infantry: Guardian GI
Germany: +23% Firepower, +7% Cost (price goes up, not down). Veteran unit: Mirage Tank
United Kingdom: +21% Infantry Armour & Speed, -13% Rate of Fire. Veteran infantry: Navy SEAL

Russia: -20% Buildtime Rate (less time used, not more), -13% Infantry Armour & Speed. Veteran unit: Rhino Tank
Iraq: +14% Armor, -8% Ground Speed. Veteran unit: Kirov Airship
Cuba: +15% Ground Speed, +4% Cost (price goes up, not down). Veteran unit: Flak Track
Libya: +18% Rate of Fire, +11% Buildtime rate (more time used, not less). Veteran unit: V3

Psi-Corps: Money from Ore +11%, -8% Firepower. Veteran unit: Floating Fortress

(Note how I changed the Floating Disc to the Floating Fortress - a hovering unit that can attack land artillery-style, and aircraft with a weak missile. I really want at least one mod unit to be created as a veteran, and Yuri's side is the best choice since it's unique).

Do we have a yay, or do we have a nay?

Yeh that will do. ^_^

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]
Sounds like a yea or yay one or the other...
YAY!!! I say it's good! :devil:

And the change from Floating Disc to Floating Fortress is a nice one. I always thought that the Psi-Corps should get a mod unit (I just forgot most of them LOL ).

YAY!I especially like the name; Powers Divided. It has a ring to it.
Excellent, it's settled then! I'll begin coding up these modes straight away. Will only take a few days at most, but could be more considering Christmas-business. Then I can finally start on new cameos... and AI... than it's done, after so long... (unless people want buildups for all the new stuff, which will take forever and look crap considering my abilities to make buildups).

Sounds VERY good Whiteboy. If you get this done, then congradulations!
Great! Looking forward to it, get coding! Big Grin
Sounds good! Let's pray that the coding will be done soon! Big Grin