Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revora and the freedom of speech
Well this RP revision mirrors and nighthawks "behaviour" with his lameass song and behaviour when he is a user of the patch, what do you expect?

It seems like everyone is trying to put VK and wherever he goes in a negative light when afaik only two people made patches and lets be honest if you were in very beginning of RP conception you would know that 1.05 was one of the bug ridden patches and it was work of PD long before VK appeared.

VK I admit adds a long of stuff but generally most of his patches have been subject to change and fix updates. Some people complain that yes there are too many patches but that is just his style, he doesn't like online documentation as well, so its his style.

Since he is the only one coding it, you can't really expect much from him in return. He doesn't "owe" anyone anything for sure.

He is also the only exe guy to be worked on TS as well with ETS and I can imagine his horror of being surrounded by people who ask either silly questions, haven't read documentations or are giving vague descriptions.

Finally this is a forum for RA2/YR mainly and thus although I am sure your 3D modelling, company websites are great, its not what is being discussed or about.

Also n00b in the masses, are often the people with the loudest voice, who thing they are know it all or are somehow more "l337" when everyone just looks at them and feels annoyed/embarassed.

Basically either way we can go

1) flame wars with me constantly saying lol Tongue 2

2) intelligent discussion

But I've got plenty of holiday time so I don't mind replying.

Finally forums have limits to freedom of speech because its controlled by admins.

Anything which is against anyone hosted wishes is acted upon, anything which is deemed directly offensive towards a member or his work is also dealt with warnings IP bans.

Basically Revora is not tolerant of such works because it goes against the hosts wishes.

Also a really intelligent reply:

The moment I saw what happened I thought about creating a new userbar: "Revora sucks VK's dick"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revora and the freedom of speech - by DCoder - 28.07.2007, 15:06:21
RE: Revora and the freedom of speech - by AlliedG - 28.07.2007, 18:49:52
RE: Revora and the freedom of speech - by AlliedG - 28.07.2007, 21:17:31
RE: Revora and the freedom of speech - by AlliedG - 29.07.2007, 00:36:27