Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Patch 1.10 development thread
...so wait...he complained for six months about something that was turned off in his user CP? Lift eyebrow

No comment. -_-
Although I do have to admit I never even had that idea, 'cause I've never seen that checkbox either. Which makes it all the more weird that it was turned off for VK.

Very special thanks fly out to tmapm! Smile
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Quote:Maybe you should just recruit some kind of "ModEnc-attaché".
Someone you give the raw information, who then handles all the ModEnc updating.
I could do that, since there's not much else for me to do on ModEnc now the INI tags are finished. Though I wouldn't be able to start until the 15th of June, when my GCSEs will be over and I'll be back to having free time again.

Edit: That kind of makes my application rather useless, since ModEnc needs urgent updating.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
This place is starting to get peacefull. Vk fixed some connection problems.
But have you braindeaths forgot that this fucking patch is still suspended?
Here is a ide for solution, remove all versions info at ModEnc.

PS what I said before that this should get moved to PPM. I that was a stupid thing to say by me. This site if the best(fast and a bug tracker).
You are the braindead. As you noticed, we were just starting to sort things out peacefully, and now you come back bringing aggression and hostility.

Just shut the fuck up and let the grown ups handle this.
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
The grown ups?
And you are supose to be one of them?
Nah you started this shit, and you are the one that cared so mutch about fucking version names like a retarded children.
CensoredCensoredCensored
R=Peder Wrote:The grown ups?
Nah you started this shit, and you are the one that cared so mutch about fucking version names like a retarded children.
CensoredCensoredCensored
Well I can tell you one thing comments like that are not helping nor are they going to resolve anything quicker.
R=Peder Wrote:The grown ups?
CensoredCensoredCensored
If I'm retarded, but am at least capable of comprehending who posted the first post on this issue, then what kind of mentally challenged poor excuse of an amoeba are you?
Forum Rules

Quote:...so wait...he complained for six months about something that was turned off in his user CP?

No comment. -_-
Although I do have to admit I never even had that idea, 'cause I've never seen that checkbox either. Which makes it all the more weird that it was turned off for VK.
I asked you about help and you have never written about this check box.
You as admin must know about it(check box).
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

CnCVK Wrote:I asked you about help and you have never written about this check box.
Because, as I said above, I didn't know it was even there?

CnCVK Wrote:You as admin must know about it(check box).
Why would I? Formatting options are obviously on by default, and so far, nobody wanted to turn them off. There's no need to know that checkbox exists. If somebody wants to turn formatting off, he'll go to his CP, check if that's possible, and do it. If he doesn't want to turn them off, he doesn't have to look for an option to not do that anyway.

You are the only one who ever had them turned off without wanting it. If it had been a glitch, multiple people would have been affected. All signs point to you having misclicked or something and not remembering it - and I can't identify a software error if there is none.

And, independent from that...if it annoyed you that much, care to explain why you didn't think about checking your user options for six months?
Forum Rules

Quote:You are the only one who ever had them turned off without wanting it. If it had been a glitch, multiple people would have been affected. All signs point to you having misclicked or something and not remembering it - and I can't identify a software error if there is none.
It happen after you added me to STX Hostes group.
Possible you had changed something else too.

Quote:This site if the best(fast and a bug tracker).
yes. PPM is rather slow now Unhappy

Quote:why you didn't think about checking your user options for six months?
Should I check it every day? LOL
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

CnCVK Wrote:It happen after you added me to STX Hostes group.
Possible you had changed something else too.
But then every hostee would have been affected. Including DCoder, for example.

CnCVK Wrote:Should I check it every day? LOL
No. But when your settings changed, for example?
I mean, I don't know about you, but when my settings are wrong, I usually go to the settings to see what's going on...? Lift eyebrow
Forum Rules

CncVk, I didn't know that option was there either. I program website applications and so if you went through 10 setups, with nothing changing, and no one else had the same problem as you, I logically figured that it was only affecting you and thus, there was a setting in the forum. So I searched until I found it.

---
This fight is silly, as is the previous. Someone needs to lay down their pride and just be wrong, even if they're right. It'll never resolve if both parties refuse to budge from their position. If we stop this, it'll disappear and we can move on.
Move on to what? There's nothing else happening.
Forum Rules

i think he means get back to programming 1.10
Renegade Wrote:Just shut the fuck up and let the grown ups handle this.

Well you "grown ups" arent doing a god job.....