Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Darkside
Maybe you've wondered why that weird black-backgrounded logo sat totally unintegrated on ModEnc for the past few weeks. The reason is simple: I needed it to make a new skin Big Grin

I just turned it to default, so guests should see the new design already. Registered users may have to go to their preferences and change skin to "modenc".

While you are of course free to use whatever skin you like, I advise you that I'll re-design the news, templates, tables etc. to fit the "modenc" style. They'll all be "css-able" for monobook as well, but somebody else would have to do that, if he can't live without the old skin.

From the above you can deduct that I'm not entirely done yet, as said, news, templates, tables and some details are still wrongly styled, but the skin is generally usable, and a dozen users see problems quicker than one.

Note that I'm going to rewrite some templates, so don't be surprised if things go crazy for short periods. Also prepare for some reorganizations...I'm particularly unhappy with the way the RockPatch pages are currently organized...a lot of information is misplaced, redundant or just plain ugly. And the OS and ETS namespaces are mostly empty -_-

And behold the beautified new/minor/unpatrolled icons Big Grin

P.S.: Non-standard-compliant browsers *cough*Internet Explorer*cough* are not entirely adapted yet.
P.P.S.: Can you say "stream of consciousness"? Dead

Edit: Added a page ModEnc:Known Design Bugs. Add problems you find in the skin there, please.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.