Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News on progress
Yeah, Whiteboy's Rules v1.0 was compatible. But since that version was "junk," and v1.5 is what you want, I don't think you'd want to play that again.
You are a beta-tester, right?

And I've beta-tested and STILL found no errors yet (perhaps I don't play it enough). I'll continue to beta-test (it seems to be too late?).

[Image: wrathsig9dz.png]
Yo Wrath Your a BETA tester? I didn't know that!

How about a game? We need to test WR 1.5 online.

It is hard to play Whiteboy because of the Timezones.

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]
Tom, you don't have the right version - you have one that is better than Beta 5. Wrath is indeed a tester, yes.

The original release of V1.0 worked with campaign, but had a few flaws. The 2005 re-release, found currently ONLY on the site (click my sig), fixes this, and has a proper mod launcher to boot.

It isn't too late to test, Wrath... but don't get too comfortable - it's a pretty old Beta already Tongue

Okay, just making sure, Whiteboy. But from what I've heard on the forums, the mods seems to be coming along quite nicely. Big Grin

so only beta is out?
can i test too?
I think I'll say something: No, because you want to test because you want to play the mod, and not submit beta reports.

beta-test isn't as happy as it looks Tongue . this is huge responsibility. nyways, no more beta test i think....it almost time for final adjustments....
You are correct. The mod is incredibly close to completion. If I had a hand from a leet graphics guy then things would already be done most likely.. I need snow removing from a certain building, I've asked 2 Photoshoppers already and they can't do it :

You have not asked me Wink I can probably do it depends upon the complexity of the building.
I think it's some of the Russian Kremlin buildings, as well as St. Basil's, gamemate. Wink

Sorry, Whiteboy. LOL

Nope, it's just the Cathedral - albeit, not the default one but my slightly edited one. If I can just get rid of the snow, all my SHPs are done... (except cameos).

I didn't want to aks you gamemate because youve done enough for the mod and you must be pretty busy Tongue

But I see your post as some kind of sacred holy message from above, so what the heck, here's hoping... just the first 2 frames need editing BTW, but if you just did the first frame I'm sure I can make a damaged frame from it Wink

If anyone else wants to use this edited SHP, feel free, all I ask is that you credit me.

It is hard but I will get it done, there is plenty of snow. Looks like unlit color problems aswell... well consider them gone when I send it to you.
You are, quite simply - the man, gamemate. God knows why you do these things for me... I don't deserve it...

I'll remove the download now.

Update time. Awating the de-snowed cathedral image from gamemate. The Powers Divided code is done, but before I implement it into new game modes, it needs testing. EagleMC and HopalongTom are currently doing this. After those modes are done, the cameos need to be done (about 23 of them) and the AI needs planning ("someone" will be coding the AI for me after I plan it out).

Look out soon for a poll, and new mod screenshots on the mod's site curteousy of HopalongTom Smile

A lil' update. First: I just fixed a bug that disallowed superweapon in campaign by leaving them turned off in skirmish. Now, superweapons will always be in campaign mode, as is default.

Also, no-one seems to have noticed that there are more screens available now: http://www.cannis.net/forum/index.php?show...ndpost&p=142509

Follow the link in that thread and wait. They all laod at the same time, but when you click on them, they are enlarged instantly provided the thumbnnail loaded Tongue