Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well,first time to post here,say something about Ares.
Then mention it in the manual, please. As I said, I won't try out NPExt. I already use too much Ares to move on.

Aggressive and arrogant. That's my thought about you. I don't think more. Except when I see it annoying.

Regarding your style, I don't think Airburst is the answer for everything. Especially in your tutorials... for example, your mining tut includes 4 or 5 InfDeaths, I won't count it again. Don't tell me those are simple, when you write a page long code without explanation how it works or more importantly, why it works. I learn coding by understanding the logic behind it, c'n'p modding is not my style.

Even if I failed combining EMP with animation damage, I still explained my logic there. And if animation special effects are fixed, I'll update that one and fix it up to a version which keeps the promotion.

This is why I don't care about your tutorials. I see a confusingly huge amount of code... and a note it works. Why? How? What can I learn from it? Nothing, then.

My two cents.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well,first time to post here,say something about Ares. - by Graion Dilach - 14.04.2011, 10:54:56