Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well,first time to post here,say something about Ares.
@Graion Dilach
When I tried my Railgun on BEAG no IE occured.DO YOU NEED A PIECE OF SPAM VIDEO?If you wish,I'll bombard your inbox with SPAM videos to convince you!Thumbs up

So,I sense that there is different standart for "Complicated" thing.So if you think I am being arrogant and egoist as usual,that is because most "complicated" thing is simple for me.Should I still say"wow,so complicated!" all the time?Just not to make others feel better when they cannot understand?If you mean this,OK.

Most our features are useful only for the right people.If you cannot find any use rather than what is written in the manual,they are,of course,useless for you.Why the hell a gattling gun returns to stage 1? That's pointless! But how should a TwinBlade fire rockets,machine gun,rockets,machine gun?What is "firing 2 weapons at a time"?A short staged cyclic gattling,that's all.OH,that's too complicated to use though.

I know this is another piece of clue for you to say "this guy is a jackass".CryingCryingCryingCrying

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well,first time to post here,say something about Ares. - by kenosis - 14.04.2011, 10:33:21