Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well,first time to post here,say something about Ares.
(13.04.2011, 14:00:00)Zero.Zone Wrote: At first,I want to ask why the working group doesn't put the latest version of Ares on the website?
Second,I remembered sending a PM to NightHarwark,but why there's no reply?

Well,say something about Ares.
I'm from China and now I'm working on Ares.Though I think it has greater future than NP,but it seemed that the group isnt very friendly to modders and players.In fact,there are very few modders like to work on Ares,and they think there are less usful things in Ares(though I don't think so,but moderKENOSIS and LH_Mouse don't agrre with me.)

Hmm.. I missed this topic.

The reason Ares is hidden from the public is because it's still being developed. Like Gear Zero, it isn't public now, yet Kenosis still spams ECM logic on PPM. Just because he can.

To provide a stable and useful patch, we have to test through to find every errors. As the splashscreen says: "This is a development version. Bugs are to be expected." Stables don't expect bugs. And stables are public, only.

About Mouse and Kenosis, they only see the logic they need. And while they do create amazing features, many of those are complicated and I can't see the reason when can they be useful. (CyclicGattling) I don't really like the support they give. When I told Kenosis NPExt doesn't fix the "AircraftTypes+Railgun = IE" bug, he denied that bug's existance in the response. I can think about more ideas regarding PF and Reverse-Engineer than ECM right now. So yes, I keep myself to Ares. I never worked with NPatch, with RockPatch, never will with GZ. I have this, and this is all what I need.

Although Kenosis seemed to pick up 0.1 for a try.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well,first time to post here,say something about Ares. - by Graion Dilach - 13.04.2011, 22:05:25