Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MadHQ's odd coding problems.
I absolutely cannot reproduce the generator issue, sorry. Even manually adding the outline generates the expected code for me.
Which browser are you using? I'm on Firefox 3.6.3.
And no, there's no specific clicking order needed.

Can you explicitly confirm my code works for you, though? 'cause we've had two custom foundation issues pop up right away, and I'd like to be sure it's working as it should. Smile (The other one seems to have been caused by a RockPatch conflict.)

As for your PassThrough issues, you're trying to use the system for something it wasn't designed for - Garrison Clearing Projectiles are an existing, independent feature request which will be implemented in 0.5. The Urban Combat Damage Model Overhaul [Forum thread] [Issue #778], of which it is part, will provide further measures to achieve it even the complicated way.

PassThrough as it is has no way to affect all occupants at once, and thus cannot be used for a single-shot-clear.
  • SubjectToTrenches= solely governs whether the projectile overrides PassThrough to always have PassThrough=100%; SubjectToTrenches=no does not mean "no PassThrough" it means "use normal PassThrough" (no is the default).
  • UC.PassThrough is per-building for all weapons - the previously mentioned UC.DaMO will add a new flag to control to which degree a weapon can pass through (if at all), but this is not implemented yet.
    You can think of UC.PassThrough as "how easily can bullets penetrate this building?".
  • The PassThrough system as a whole is triggered by the presence of UC.PassThrough on the building; if the building has no PassThrough settings, all other related flags should not be parsed.
    (If they do get parsed regardless, file a bug. But the system was confirmed as working a while ago...)
I'm sorry the system can't quite achieve what you want yet, but as you can see, the specific feature you need is already scheduled for implementation. Smile
The vast majority of poll-participants (62.50%) has voted to push this back to 0.5, but you are, of course, free to advocate for an earlier inclusion - whether the community accepts that (it will require delaying a different feature) is up to how persuasive you are. Wink
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.

Messages In This Thread
MadHQ's odd coding problems. - by MadHQ - 18.05.2010, 02:26:22
Custom foundation now working? - by Renegade - 18.05.2010, 04:34:25
RE: Custom foundation now working? - by MadHQ - 18.05.2010, 05:30:02
RE: MadHQ's odd coding problems. - by Renegade - 18.05.2010, 06:09:01
RE: MadHQ's odd coding problems. - by MadHQ - 18.05.2010, 06:29:18
RE: MadHQ's odd coding problems. - by Renegade - 18.05.2010, 06:40:42