Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connected Trench Systems between Allies?
I've added this for now, we'll see how much difference it makes in practice anyway. If it's bad (which I doubt), I can always remove the 66 characters it took to add this.

btw, for those people who continuously insist on crying for a new flag when I explicitly said I wouldn't add one:
I am not adding a new flag when the entirety of the modification is changing
Code:
if(currentBuilding->Owner != targetBuilding->Owner) {
to
Code:
if((currentBuilding->Owner != targetBuilding->Owner) && !currentBuilding->Owner->IsAlliedWith(targetBuilding->Owner)) {
I'm just not. Because all the parsing for a new flag would be twice as complex and thrice as long as the actual change. It'd be complete overkill, serve little to no purpose ingame, and only increase the potential sources of bugs and the number of things to document.

So really: Insisting on a new flag, when I explicitly said that's not an option, only serves to aggravate me - not to convince me to add one.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connected Trench Systems between Allies? - by Renegade - 29.12.2009, 23:00:19