Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NIPPLES AREOLA
Bloody good. That's a really nice piece of presentation - it makes me a little guilty that I'm not that dedicated, tbh.
Since Speeder decided to upload another video, it inspired me to create a simple collage of stuff in a private mod of mine. (It's fairly basic but still...)

[Image: collage1r.png]

Unfortunately, the resizing kind of left the text hard to read. I do have the originals if need be, but I'd rather not unload them all.
[Image: darkstormsmall.png]
Nice work, thats exactly whats needed. Nice superweapon pic in the upper left corner.
FormerAres Documentation Manager
Nobody here but us trees...
Graion Dilach Wrote:Worm, you know this guy is an American lawyer of some sort.
Giggle Good one!
Lovely stuff. Bigger, individual images of each would make really good promo material imo.
(07.07.2011, 12:27:15)Orac Wrote: Lovely stuff. Bigger, individual images of each would make really good promo material imo.

Nice work, I now want to do the same xD
That EMP satellite strike looks awesome.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Thanks but the actual animation (of the ground explosion) is from YR: Zero Hour. (Like I said, it's a private mod)
It can be replaced with the TS EMPulse easily. I plan to do that EMP SW, too. Nice.
AFAIK the original comes from AR2 mod.
[Image: mainbanner2.jpg]

Mental Omega 3.0 in the web:
[Image: mdbutton.png][Image: fbbutton.png][Image: ytbutton.png]
Yeah, I never played AR2 that much. Also, I thought of using the TS EMP animation but I liked this on better. The TS pulse seemed a little big for the use I had.
Out of curiosity is the individual paradrop planes per SW at 2.0 ability currently still working with 1.0Tongue
We will know in 20 and 10 years, respectively.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Alt water images & headlights using alpha images!

[Image: anphib.jpg]
[Image: tiger_sig.gif]
Nice!
FormerAres Documentation Manager
Nobody here but us trees...
Graion Dilach Wrote:Worm, you know this guy is an American lawyer of some sort.
Giggle Good one!
Decided to bump this thread with some screenshots, since there is a developmental break and it proves I'm not just laying around doing nothing.

Included are:
-Prism Forwarding, much like the prerelease Prism Towers.
-Operators, allowing high-tech units operate.
-Demonstration of full-power .PCX cameos, each using their own separate palettes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Leader of Soviet Dawn: Incursion. Representative of the CnC Guild, moderator and PR staff. Go make the Guild alive!