Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revora and the freedom of speech
If you don't care about my reasons and don't like my posts than stop answering them.
AlliedG Wrote:innocent victim being abused by some big community site

I never said that I feel innocent. READ MY POSTS MAN. I just feel like a big community site made me shut up just for their own profit. Why didn't they warn VK? His homepage was hosted on IcySons server, where he distributed illegal dvd-rips and games.Why didn't they remove the 'illegal' RP Revision posts by other members like MadHQ and warn them?
Because my posts were protest posts, I didn't hide my intentions and they were against one of their most promising project.
And why was Nighthawk outranked?

I've got the courage to speak loudly what I think, even when it is against a whole community and that is what you guys don't like. I'm not a n00b in the masses.

Did you see any work from me? I guess Half-Life mods and Company websites don't fit in this forum. Despite VK I take critics serious. And I didn't say that his NPatch is crap, I never claimed to make this thing better than him.

Can you blaming me all the time instead of discussing with arguments?
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revora and the freedom of speech - by DCoder - 28.07.2007, 15:06:21
RE: Revora and the freedom of speech - by AlliedG - 28.07.2007, 18:49:52
RE: Revora and the freedom of speech - by AlliedG - 28.07.2007, 21:17:31
RE: Revora and the freedom of speech - by gordon-creAtive - 28.07.2007, 22:02:32
RE: Revora and the freedom of speech - by AlliedG - 29.07.2007, 00:36:27