Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Launch Base doesn't read YPL Files?
(21.04.2012, 21:17:07)Graion Dilach Wrote: Wait. Wait a second. How do you mod in LB?

I am using LB locally ATM. In my setup, I have a development mod where I directly mess all my stuff, and I launch it everyday. I don't care about LBMC. When I think it's state is enough mature for a compiled backup, then I launch LBMC and create a LBMC project file and an installer.

You don't even need LBMC for anything. If the mod is listed on the main window (it has a launcher/liblist.gam) then it'll work everytime and you don't need LBMC after every change. In that case, put ypl into mod's main folder and it's done.

For additional help, here you are, a screenshot of my current LB setup and thememd. These works, I am sure.

http://yras.cncguild.net/other/ASTheme.zip

Ack! I've got it to work now! Looks like the Node0 Folder was the issue. I've taken your advice and quickly made a Shortcut to the Mod's folder, so I can get in and change things quickly without needing to uninstall and reinstall the mod every time.

Thank you for your time, Mr Diatch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Launch Base doesn't read YPL Files? - by Sir Shockwave - 21.04.2012, 22:24:48