Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well,first time to post here,say something about Ares.
What,the manual is explaining its feature fairly enough.Should we include every possible use? That's too much work.Can I be a bit lazy when writing the manual? Or should I post somewhere all other possible uses for features of ARES,NPEXT,GZ,and the Vanilla YR ?If you are kind enough not to call it spam,and I have the time,I will be glad to do that.I can help with the tutorial parts in my way.

InfDeath?only included 2 kinds,one in APSpecial,one in the mine system.What about other special warheads?Will it behabe like the existing EMP or just a open,expandable way to create multi-warhead feature?IMO the second is better,don't ever bother to try to change my opinion.Airburst is not everything but it does have some protential.

Someone told me most are only C&P users.Besides,I also wrote explanations after important code.What you mean is placing them together after that confusing huge amount of code to easier to find,right?
Not clear?I'll update it.But only speeder asked why those mines blink.So,I thought nobody was confused.
I have to admit that there are some certain drawbacks in my posting style.Feel free to point out.You can PM me giving me aggressive samples from my posts,or I never will learn anything to improve.
(The Chinese always consider all foreigners have poor Chinese so are never annoyed of all their behavior.In the western countries seems to be the opposite LOL)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well,first time to post here,say something about Ares. - by kenosis - 14.04.2011, 12:40:03