Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Cant access Project Perfect Mod or Revova
Bobingabout Wrote:revora and PPM are completly seperate from renproj. the staff don't even talk to each other, i think DCoder is even banned from PPM. revora and PPM do share a server AFAIK, which would make the loss of access to 1, result in the loss of access to the other.
Err, wtf?!
Before VK pulled up this whole 1.10 war, I was regularly speaking to Banshee, for example, and I post in PPM's news and forums whenever something interesting is going on.

Just because we disagree in one point (and I made a horrible mistake with gamemate/Godwin) doesn't mean we're at total war or something.
Sure, tensions will be a little higher for the next few weeks, but that's it...as far as I know, at least from STX/RenProj's point of view, there has never been any bad blood between the networks. We're just technically in competition, and we apparently disagree on the 1.10 issue. That's it.

So please stop spreading such stupid rumors.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.

Messages In This Thread
I Cant access Project Perfect Mod or Revova - by Guest - 26.04.2007, 23:29:25
RE: I Cant access Project Perfect Mod or Revova - by Renegade - 27.04.2007, 18:52:14
RE: I Cant access Project Perfect Mod or Revova - by Guest (still Djohe) - 27.04.2007, 18:34:01
RE: I Cant access Project Perfect Mod or Revova - by Guest - Djohe - 28.04.2007, 21:23:28