Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonic and the secret rings or how SEGA was owned by Nintendo
Yeah.. though I must admit I fell to Sony for around 2 years when the original Playstation hit the shelves. I had been a SNES guy for years (though I actually asked for a SEGA for Christmas) and I was young. I never knew how gret Nintendo was... until I finally stopped my filthy Playstation habit and realised what I had missed on the N64.

Thus, my gaming collection has a hole in it where the N64 stuff should be... now I find myself buying old N64 games for bargain prices... or uber-expensive prices...

But however much I couldn't stand Sony barging into the games industry and killing SEGA and making Nintendo not as popular as it should have been, I hate Microsoft for doing that very same thing. Yet... the PS1 (not so much PS2) actually did have a good number of must-have games. Thus, I won't be getting rid of my PS1 and PS2 yet.

Getting a PS3 is totally out of the question though Tongue And the 360 looks pretty good now, with GoW and Halo 3 coming.. although its games seems a bit unvaried. All the decent ones are FPS games, and there's almost zero Japanese games.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic and the secret rings or how SEGA was owned by Nintendo - by Whiteboy - 12.12.2006, 13:36:30