Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Multiple non-conflicting mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
What about extracting audiomd.mix first? Or did you mean that XCC MIX CLT can't do that?
well, i have no idea how to tell it to extract something from a mix within a mix, so i extracted audiomd.mix first, but then the CLT can't read audiomd.mix.

this is my batch file
Code:
XCCMIX.exe langmd.mix audiomd.mix
XCCMIX.exe audiomd.mix audio.bag
XCCMIX.exe audiomd.mix audio.idx
Indeed I have the same problem. DCoder, any thoughts on this?
What a problem?
It's very easy to extract this Smile
The problem is we need our programs to be able to extract the file. I can extract it fine using XCC Mixer, but not using XCC MIX CLT. I don't know how else to get at the file.
Nor, I. Unless DCoder writes something.
Progress update: Launch Base To-do
Integrate Clean Up program
Detect presence of YRPM playlist files and advise user
Find a way to extract audio.bag/idx from langmd.mix [maybe DCoder's dll for mix file operations would help with this?]
Integrate DCoder's dll for audio.bag/idx writing
Integrate DCoder's dll for ra2md.csf writing

New options: RockPatch logging, Windowed mode, Record video, Play video
Under Tools > Options

New feature: Record/Play game videos.
If Recording, you will be given option to save video or delete it after YR closes.
If Playing, you will be given a list of videos to choose from (or choose not to play a video this time), before launching YR.
Do I assume correctly you mean RA2/YR "scripted sequence" videos?
Yes - sorry I wasn't clear on that point.
I assume then there'd be some option to limit videos recorded with a mod on to be only viewable when that mod is running, otherwise the video wouldn't work if played under a different / no mod.
Yes, the videos will be saved to that particular mod's folder. And only videos that are in that folder will be displayed for selection when launching that mod.
...and then watch the stupidness when the mod is updated!
I was planning on advising authors, and/or getting the install maker to automatically remove existing video files.
...and then watch the stupidness when the n00bs come flood the forums!

"OMG WTF my vide0z are g0n3!!!!11!11oneeleven"
So I should leave them be, or would you suggest something else?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16