Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Re: Not giving information on Mod Enc?
BlueGalactic Wrote:You're right. I am so stupid for giving too many revisions.Bang head against wall
It won't happen again. I will make sure the first revision is the only revision I make by taking note of all the features of a mod before I do any revisions.Unhappy
The problem is not that you are revising your content a lot; the problem is that you are saving each of those revisions. The preview button shows you exactly how the page would look like if you saved it now, so there is really no justification for saving the page and then proofreading or revising it. The only exception are templates.

BlueGalactic Wrote:I need to know what you mean by "close succession". Does that mean on the same day? Within a minute of each other? What time interval? Close succession is too vague an expression to be "common sense." Close could be anything from one second to several minutes.
What Vinifera said.

BlueGalactic Wrote:I didn't realize that verbal abuse was common for Renegade Projects members.
I do not see any verbal abuse. Besides, even if you could provide an example of such abuse, I'm not a member. I'm an administrator.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.

Messages In This Thread
Progressing slowly but surely - by BlueGalactic - 10.06.2008, 16:38:54
RE: Not giving information on Mod Enc? - by Renegade - 09.06.2008, 22:31:05