Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C&C red alert 1.006 - Units blow up
i have this problem with my game... units blow up after some time. Not 30 seconds.. it takes a little longer. I cant say how much exactly.

anyone knows something about this problem ??

I cant go on with mission because its impossible to advance with only tanya..

thanks in advance
This sounds to me like another n00b that plays a cracked version of RA...
Maybe I'm wrong could you please define more exactly what happens? Are all units blown up together? And Tanya does survive????
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
That's got nothing to do with n00bism or cracked version - simply looking at the registry entries the wrong way can do that. (I know, because it happened to me.)

The only solution is a clean reinstallation.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Then I'm sorry. Never happened to me but some friends which though they don't need to buy RA2...
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
I concur with Renegade, as the problem has happened to me whilst modding the game - a clean re-install fixed the problem when nothing else would, even after re-applying the same mod files everything was fine and dandy.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
used to happen to me every time windows 98 crashed. basicly i had to re-install, not only YR, but a few other things every now and then when the registry got corrupt.