Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NPatch
Visit NPatch web-site.
http://www.freewebs.com/npatch/
[Image: IMG\LogoSm.png]
(This is temporal place, the site will be moved at the nearest time)
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

VK's site Wrote:* Developers don't need ANY demands at all. This is including a hidden demands also. Don't send demands by email or PM messages - developers will ignore it.
* Distribution. You can't include NP installer in the mod package. NP must be distributed only from offical site.
* NPatch versions incompatible with each other.
* Versions. Version format: NPatch <string name> #<revision number>
* If you have IE and you wrote about it, you MUST upload EXCEPT.TXT. If you don't upload it, I will ignore your report.
Also you must specify a patch version.
* If developers request a feedback about bug, and nobody won't answer during a month, bug will be automatically closed.
* Bug definition: Bug -
*If something cause IE.
*If something don't work at all.
*If something work not as declared in offical documentation.
For example, if you can set laser width only for lasers with IsHouseColor=yes, and you can read about it in documentation, this isn't bug.
* If I say what some version of the patch no longer available, you must agreed with it and don't longer use it.
* Not all features can be implemented, even you think that they are easy.
* Don't ask when a new version of patch will comes - it will released as soon as it will be finished.
* Only features which is declared in official documentation are patch features.

that's a load of crap.
http://www.freewebs.com/notfound.htm
"We're sorry, the page you are looking for does not exist. Please check the URL and try again."
Is NPatch downloadable ?
what is the point of this?

Is this just 1.10 with save game bug and the ususal crap like one default image for drop pod, etc, etc.

Also thanks for completely messing up the main Rock the Battlefield site with broken links and when I click on music themes there is just a list of buggy EXE patches and other minor tools which might be useful.

You haven't stated anything which is different in this mod apart from the fact it seems to RP renamed.
You even stole that 'ZPatch' thing's logo. Dear God, you complain at me for stealing!
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
Quote:Is this just 1.10 with save game bug and the ususal crap like one default image for drop pod, etc, etc.
no this is my new project.

Quote:Also thanks for completely messing up the main Rock the Battlefield site with broken links and when I click on music themes there is just a list of buggy EXE patches and other minor tools which might be useful.
I have never edit RTB web-site.
This is DCoder/King Ren/PD work.

Quote:You haven't stated anything which is different in this mod apart from the fact it seems to RP renamed.
I don't need YOUR comments, AliedG.

Quote:You even stole that 'ZPatch' thing's logo
created by VK © 2007.
I like use old code in my new project, why not?
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

it's nothing new, it's Rip-off patch.
VK Wrote:[...]

Quote:Also thanks for completely messing up the main Rock the Battlefield site with broken links and when I click on music themes there is just a list of buggy EXE patches and other minor tools which might be useful.
I have never edit RTB web-site.
This is DCoder/King Ren/PD work.

[...]
Yeah, because it's totally our fault that you edited everything around the website for over a year, but never fixed the links from back in pd's days...Rolling eyes
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
AlliedG Wrote:Also thanks for completely messing up the main Rock the Battlefield site [...]
I have to stand behind VK there, he has nothing to do with that.
Since the project "RockPatch" is on hold, so is the site.

I think I should announce this in the news soon.

EDIT:
I can't remember me giving you the permission to use the documentation texts...
Not that I have any problem with it, but you could at least ask couldn't you?
[Image: jsfml.png]
pd Wrote:[...]

EDIT:
I can't remember me giving you the permission to use the documentation texts...
Not that I have any problem with it, but you could at least ask couldn't you?
lol LOL and that after complaining about us all being rippers and thieves.
Forum Rules

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Quote:In future, NPatch will use a web-setup technology.

So VK will have total control over all modders and players - I guess this was the reason why he started this god-damn project. All in all the great RockPatch developed into a sandbox for the mighty VK, the one and only. We all have to be nice to him or he will show his force.

Now he removed the last barrier for total control by moving this project to his own webspace - good-bye RenProj, thank you for being my rear cover.

VK don't follows unwritten respect rules so I don't follow the forum rules and I don't care about the consequences: Fuck you VK, you are an egoist and I won't support your little dictatorship, even if it's good.
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
I love how I said the same things three months ago, and half the forum flamed me to death for it Rolling eyes
Forum Rules

Well, let me be the first (in this topic at least) to say "VK, I shall not be using your patch, and I hope everyone else will be intelligent enough to use the old RP."

http://nighthawk.cnc3.net/things/rp.html
oh, sorry, did I say *your* patch? I meant the patch you stole.
Since the MDK isnt working...I have to ask did you fix the self destruction phase (if possible)...being as it is a pain in single player vs AI, but also horried in multiplay online
First, the download links point to "freewebs.com/npatch/PAGES/PAGES/" while the files are in "freewebs.com/npatch/PAGES/".
Second, is there something changed between NPatch and previous version ( 1.10.36 ) ?
"Updated LStorm SW
Updated Multi Missile SW
Updated PDominator SW
Updated ParaDrop SW " - what is the update ?