5.New armor types
6.New stolen tech logic
7.Laser size.
8.One new warhead tag.
9.New prerequisite tags
10.Fourth side full support
11.Planes with non-helicopter style
12.AlternatPrerequisite fix

At least all mods, which have fourth side, are not compatible with RP 1.10.

Before you download it, please read this:
1. I DON'T need any comments about RP 1.10, except a bug reporting.
2. You must post bugs in BugTracker, not in the forums.
3. If you have IE and you report about bug, you MUST upload the first EXCEPT.TXT file.
Otherwise I won't handle your bug report at all.
4. Don't write anything about it, if you have never download/install-test it.
5. Rock Patch 1.10 Mod Development Kit is only one official documentation of RP 1.10.
6. You must have BIG modding experience before you use RP 1.10.
I don't want to answer to questions like: "Hey, why you zzzz isn't working" - if this someone don't add animation in the list of anims
7. post suggestions/ideas about RP 1.10 MDK here:
8. Don't ask about new features in Rock Patch 1.10 - all new features is in this list, except surprise feature of course.
9. I assume

If you find anything bad in this text, don't download RP 1.10.
At the end, I will add everyone to blacklist, who will forget this items.

Rock Patch 1.10 Mod Development Kit (ONLY FOR MODDERS)

Rock Patch 1.10

Copyright © 2007 VK
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Well, you can blacklist me all you want, but I'm staying with what I use at the minute.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
I'm only reading it so far, but, i have a few questions:
1. Since you kept "GDIPowerPlant, NodPowerPlant, ThirdPowerPlant", couldn't you have also kept FourthPowerPlant? (stupid question)
also, it's not NodPowerPlant, it's NodRegularPower
2. since PowerPlants= works with the nuke reactor, does this also work with power upgrades if i were to use PowerPlants=GAPOWR,GAPOWRUP?(the way i read it, "AI will select random power plant from the PowerPlants list, but only if AI can build it." it would randomly select to build either a new powerplant, or an upgrade, where PowerPlants=NANRCT would result in the AI always building nuke reactors once they can build them. this is also sugested by listing GAPOWR twice here: "PowerPlant=GAPOWR PowerPlants=GAPOWR,GAPOWR2,GAPOWR3")
3. why use
Code:
[FourthSide]
PowerPlant=TAPOWR
for 4th side power, yet not add FourthSurvivorDivisor, FourthBaseDefenseCounts, FourthCrew, and FourthBaseDefenses, and other tags to this section? (also, your 4th side tutorial doesn't mention FthParaInf and FthParaNum.)
i presume this is the first step for upto 32(or however many) sides?
4. in RequiresTheater=, what are the valid names for the other 4 theaters? you only give examples for SNOW and LUNAR. am i correct in assuming the other 4 are DESERT, URBAN, NEWURBAN, and TEMPERATE?
5. New Armours. what heppens if you do not add EVerses= to a warhead if you add new armour types?
6.Superweapons-EVA Events is a repeat of the first part of Superweapons-Common Tags.

i might do tests on this later, now, I'm going to play a bit of WoW.
nice Smile I try it soon.

EDIT:
Quote:Planes with non-helicopter style
I tried this, I did not saw much difference. Just a animtion that plays when it lands. But it had incorrect palette. Can you please give me the anim of anim so I can fix it.
I also got a "Crash to deskop" 30 sec after started match. I test exakt same thing with CE and se if I get another error, if I dont I post in bug tracker.

EDIT2:New stolen tech guide dont exist in the help
Very nice Smile

I like how this sounds: "Adding non-VTOL plane

The Rock Patch allows you to add planes which look like normal planes, not look like helicopters."

cant wait to play with that! Now we just need to fix the FlyBy= tag disabling the PoseDir= tag and plane will be perfect Big Grin 2

Oh my and a IronCurtain=yes/no warhead tag not listed on the main release news!
1.10 is looking good Wink
TheMan Wrote:EDIT2:New stolen tech guide dont exist in the help
look under: New -> Prerequisite Logics.
Still no fix for the debug colour when adding new MP colours Unhappy Oh well, at least the Rock Patch has made the Mobile Iron Curtain a reality! Big Grin My voxel competition entry now has a purpose! Tongue
Code:
Black list:
Bobingabout

Quote:New stolen tech guide dont exist in the help
I don't like a stupid people Unhappy
Real whole help, before post bullshit.

Quote:Oh my and a IronCurtain=yes/no warhead tag not listed on the main release news!
You stupid too.
Quote:One new warhead tag.

However I wrote:
NO COMMENTS ABOUT RP 1.10
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Why are acting like a asshole? Have some f*cking respect! Dont share your anger with us.
By the way it is "Read" not "Real" Big Grin
I am not stupid, Stolen Tech should have its own tab and not in "Prerequisite Logics".
(I tested the logic and it work)
CnCVK Wrote:
Code:
Black list:
Bobingabout
However I wrote:
NO COMMENTS ABOUT RP 1.10

they were comments about the MDK(except question 3, which i did get from the MDK), not 1.10 itself, before you added the MDK thread. this should have been indicated by the fact i started my post with "I'm only reading it so far", i supose it was all a bit too criptic for you to understand, i should have known better from previous conversations.... (i supose i'm getting a bit like my ex-tutor, graham smillie, who asks indirect questions, to make you question yourself and find your own answers.)
Quote:"I'm only reading it so far"
this is main idea Unhappy

http://forums.renegadeprojects.com/showt...hp?tid=781
Quote:4. Don't write anything about it, if you have never download/install-test it.

Quote:I am not stupid, Stolen Tech should have its own tab and not in "Prerequisite Logics".
(I tested the logic and it work)
but why you post bullshit before check all help?
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Good stuff VK, I look forward to upgrade duration if that is possible.

A suggestion regarding upgrading sw would be

* A tag to change what the upgrade affects? So for instance a cloak special which won't affect buildings or enemy unit?
Also question regarding help it says this

PowerPlant tag must be always valid. This tag is automatically mapped to GDIPowerPlant, NodPowerPlant,

by default however in rulesmd it reads

NodRegularPower=NAPOWR
NodAdvancedPower=NANRCT;gs NAAPWR

Do I need to change NodRegularPower or is this mistake?

Also is NodAdvancedPower= simply ignored?
AlliedG Wrote:Good stuff PD
are you sure it is PD and not VK who did all this?
AlliedG Wrote:PowerPlant tag must be always valid. This tag is automatically mapped to GDIPowerPlant, NodPowerPlant,

by default however in rulesmd it reads

NodRegularPower=NAPOWR
NodAdvancedPower=NANRCT;gs NAAPWR

Do I need to change NodRegularPower or is this mistake?
i also pointed this out
Bobingabout Wrote:also, it's not NodPowerPlant, it's NodRegularPower
AlliedG Wrote:Also is NodAdvancedPower= simply ignored?
NodAdvancedPower= was always ignored. the new tag was SovietAdvancedPower, and it does actually tell you in the file somewhere (in misc/misc) that this tag is "no longer supported."
hence why you would use:
[Nod]
PowerPlants=NANRCT

also, lets not forget that [Nod] is also a country, so, i simply added the tag PowerPlants=NANRCT after SmartAI=yes on the country, and it works. (that test game i noticed soviets with 2 nuke reactors, didn't see how many tesla reactors they had though.)
also oops for saying PD >.<