Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game gives me an error upon start load
I get an error immiediately upon loading the game even before it shows the ea and westwood logo's Unhappy. I am using rockpatch with the latest revision.
Its not rockpatch
Some files are missing OR if you have WinXp you most compatbility yuri.exe(and i think ra2md.exe) to Win98
no files are missing and it worked fine before it could be because im using a different logon.
I've gotten this before...Um alright what EXACTLY happens? It could be a few things
Quote:If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve.

Don't beg for things; Do it yourself, or you'll never get anything.
when i had a error like this during start up it had to do with a new C-yard
I cant even get to westwood logo before it crashes saying there is an error in gamemd.exe

Edit:got it working now it seems yr has a problem with different windows accounts Unhappy but now it seems there is an IE Unhappy

Here is my except.txt from the ie when i load as china (loading as other countries work but not for china Unhappy )

Attached Files
.txt   Less than 1 minute ago">except.txt (Size: 25.03 KB / Downloads: 391)
then its my guess that there is some problem with china...
china is just a renamed iraq and i only added 5 new units for it the type 96,type 97,type99 , hong h6f , and the type 86.
I looked at you EIP on expect file
You had EIP 006F40A2 witch means
"DCoder Wrote:when you have a missing weapon.
weird I dont see any missing weapons.
it could be spelled wrong, or you have a cap in the header, and no cap when you call it. the names are case sensative, which i presume you already knew, but check it anyway, if you write it manually instead of copy/paste, its kinda easy to make a mistake.
Universal Wrote:weird I dont see any missing weapons.
...anyone else see the irony?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
ROFL

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
the IE pops up right before it finishes with the nation loading progress bar about 85% of the way.

Why would the game give an ie only for china when it loads fine with the other countries ? the chinese weapons and projectiles are all spelled correctly and are referenced correctly.
Maybe the country isn't?

How exactly did you rename Iraq to China?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.