Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is NightHarwark trully busy now?
<sighs> Where to begin...

Yes, I was quite busy up until a couple of days ago. And the PM I sent you was the same one I send to anyone applying for Ares testing - I outlined in detail the commitments required, warned that it was no easy task, mentioned that it's not a method of getting your hands on new features earlier, and inquired as to your modding experience. To these, I did not receive much of a reply, which instantly made me doubt your ability to be a tester. And to be honest, with the massive amount of successive posts in this topic, I'm even more doubtful.

Additionally, not being able to use basic things such as the bugtracker would instantly rule you out as a tester. That is our central method of collating, documenting and tracking the progress of any bugs that crop up in Ares, and is the place where testers are *required* to post any bugs. If you can't use it, you can't test Ares. Simple.

Lastly, I was also told by someone that you already have access to testing builds of Ares, which makes me question why you're applying to begin with, whenever you already have all the tools at your disposal to test Ares and report bugs on your own.

In summary, I'll give you the same reply I've been trying to give you every time you PM me. I'm doubtful of your ability to be a tester, and unless you can prove otherwise to me, that's the way it will stay. That is all.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.

Messages In This Thread
Is NightHarwark trully busy now? - by Zero.Zone - 30.05.2011, 01:15:06
RE: Is NightHarwark trully busy now? - by Orac - 30.05.2011, 03:30:10
RE: Is NightHarwark trully busy now? - by DCoder - 30.05.2011, 18:08:18
RE: Is NightHarwark trully busy now? - by Nighthawk - 31.05.2011, 12:03:11
RE: Is NightHarwark trully busy now? - by AlexB - 31.05.2011, 20:00:01
RE: Is NightHarwark trully busy now? - by kenosis - 01.06.2011, 05:43:25
RE: Is NightHarwark trully busy now? - by kenosis - 01.06.2011, 11:55:02