Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is NightHarwark trully busy now?
Well,I'm really stupid on some things.Some bugs you can do and see.I'm not a good modder now,just like what MK said.I know a tester need some rules and use a bugtracker.But for now,a dump document take 200MB+,and it's not easily for me to upload by my poor network speed.(30-40KBs in China and 10kbs in other countries)
Anyway,if I should improve something,pls tell me and I'll try my best to do harder.
I've send a PM to Nighthawk and he replied me and asked me if I want to be a tester.I dont know what's that mean.

Oh,I just tell Speeder that 2.5 has been in China for a long time,till now we dont know who upload 2.5 in China.Speeder is angried with this,and I've told them to play 2.0psi_P2 instead of it,but,there's always players want 2.5,not 2.0psi_p2.Most of Chinese players are lazy to go to MO website. They ask for download link everyday,for 2.0c,psi and 2.5.No way to stop them.
BTW:What's RTFM mean?
Well,I didnt set ImmuneToEMP.

I mean droppod in NP/TS,it had a tag for numbers of the tag for things what to drop.UnitDelivery doesnt have the tag.

Sorry but I just see DCoder now.I should do a lot of work,on study,test,homework(Chinese students' homework is much more difficult,and there are too much!),even on my leg--I have a illness on my leg and ...Don't say more,but I dont have enough time.And,you see,some of the bugs have been posted in bughouse.I'll post some of bugs I found later.(But now I dont have a mouse with my PC..)

To YRModder:0.1.1094.
Okay,tell me some of the rules that a tester need?I'll obey them.
Just now I've read RTFM,and I found I'm a littel rude.Emm,I'll say more,more kindly..
Whassat...

Messages In This Thread
Is NightHarwark trully busy now? - by Zero.Zone - 30.05.2011, 01:15:06
RE: Is NightHarwark trully busy now? - by Orac - 30.05.2011, 03:30:10
RE: Is NightHarwark trully busy now? - by DCoder - 30.05.2011, 18:08:18
RE: Is NightHarwark trully busy now? - by Zero.Zone - 31.05.2011, 01:56:54
RE: Is NightHarwark trully busy now? - by AlexB - 31.05.2011, 20:00:01
RE: Is NightHarwark trully busy now? - by kenosis - 01.06.2011, 05:43:25
RE: Is NightHarwark trully busy now? - by kenosis - 01.06.2011, 11:55:02