Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patching extra functionality into <gamemd.exe>
This is a bug.
I can write his problem short: Palette= tag does not work if Tiled= is set to "yes".
Report this at bug tracker.
This is what zhaihs, i havent tested it.
Try to add it in [Animition]
the same bug as can't move "Windows" button around the screen Big Grin
If something don't work as you want this isn't bugSmile
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

well, it is number 1 on the votelist that Palette= works with everything.
Bobingabout Wrote:well, it is number 1 on the votelist that Palette= works with everything.

it should work for everythign at the first..
RockPatch:Votelist
Quote:Once again, the coders of the patch are in no way required to heed any demands.
once again...

However tag Palette on animation works as AltPalette tag.
(so when AltPalette works, the new Palette tag works too)
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Well, you could add it, look how many votes it is.
You could add it for a other version.
All major 3D artist wants it. What are YR modding without them?, I think they should get this great future.
i've been looking back at stuff.
Whiteboy bug is caused by:
The byte at 0x2A4E89 is 0x4B
aparantly its a signed byte, so, try changing this to 0x7F, its probably more complex than just changing that 1 number though.

EDIT: i loaded IDA, TBH, i don't have a clue what PD was talking about, since the starting address is 401000
BobingAbout Wrote:Whiteboy bug is caused by:
Rolling eyes
nothing more to say about that.
did you ever hear anything about space allocation?
[Image: jsfml.png]
Quote:i've been looking back at stuff.
Whiteboy bug is caused by:
aparantly its a signed byte, so, try changing this to 0x7F, its probably more complex than just changing that 1 number though.
You must not talk about things which you totally n00b as I see.
This is bullshit again.
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

...read back a few pages...i was referencing thing said by PD...
User_talk:Bobingabout/Personal_RockPatch_1.10_Wishlist
a few pages back
read

as you can see, its all PDs words. first link is me quoting whats in the second link.
well, it's a year ago.

besides, there's still a difference in what I said a year ago and what you said.
you said the bug is caused by that byte, I just noticed the reference of the number right there in the initialization routine and that I was going to try to increase the amount of space allocated (not just "increase" that byte).
and obviously, I failed.
[Image: jsfml.png]
well, as i said
BobingAbout Wrote:its probably more complex than just changing that 1 number though.
i rememer you explaining once before that to increase the memory alocation, the easiest thing to do would be to re-allocate the entire chunk to a new larger block.

oh, and CnCVK, i ain't a noob. maybe a newbie, but although i lack the knoledge and experience to actually hack, i do know what you and PD are talking about. i have programmed in many languages, including BASIC, Pascal, C, 68k assembly and PIC16(F84 and F873-877 series) Assembly.
the ones that you can really see what you 2 are doing is the 68k and PIC16 because in assemly, you need to assign every memory location.

(in my HND project PIC16F877 project code, i had to acount for over 8k of memory, basicly, almost every single byte in the chip. i even re-wrote programming space to be used as static memory, which is why i chose a chip capable of re-programming itself. the most interesting part was writing my own ASCII table combined with a new instruction set and data transfer protacol for getting it to talk to my PC end C program.)
Don't worry about it - RPCE74 done it!
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

CnCVK Wrote:Don't worry about it - RPCE74 done it!

You mean fixed 74 cameo bug?