Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Except Error With Rock Patch
Except Error with the Rock Patch. I added a new dirt terrain tile to the urban setting. the game crashes after 75% load, take the new dirt out its fine, any clue why this would happen
Yeeeeah, crashes when deallocating a buffer that was allocated to read the data from a file. If you give me the tile file itself (and whatever INI/map etc. is needed to hook it up), I might find the problem when I'm bored.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
(02.12.2009, 21:50:19)DCoder Wrote: Yeeeeah, crashes when deallocating a buffer that was allocated to read the data from a file. If you give me the tile file itself (and whatever INI/map etc. is needed to hook it up), I might find the problem when I'm bored.

Ok, here is my ini file, and a folder that contains 2 pieces that I created that as I stated before did work, but now don't. The map is gone, I started remaking it.
Ok this is a screen shot of a program that I DL sometime ago. The database file shows error codes and a brief explanation of the error not listed in the modenc
-_-
Since it was not listed on ModEnc, and I don't see any editing activity of yours on recent changes, would you care to post that database file so we can update ModEnc, so others don't need obscure checkers from the past to identify this problem?

Thank you.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
(11.12.2009, 22:17:52)Renegade Wrote: -_-
Since it was not listed on ModEnc, and I don't see any editing activity of yours on recent changes, would you care to post that database file so we can update ModEnc, so others don't need obscure checkers from the past to identify this problem?

Thank you.

Sure, I have no clue of where I picked up this database came from. I had downloaded Except Checker and EX 2 trying to solved my problems. I have to search through my downloads and try to locate the exact file I got it from.

This is the Database file, I don't know if this will show the original file date, but it is 11/07/2005

This might have come from me some how. I don't have a clue how to get the EC 2 to work. I have both files for it....Maybe I got it to work, but I don't know.
Thanks, I added that one to the list.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Quote:I don't have a clue how to get the EC 2 to work. I have both files for it....Maybe I got it to work, but I don't know.

It doesn't check existing excepts... it catches and attempts to explain an exception as it happens. Don't expect it to solve your tile error though, all it can solve are problems that are already on ModEnc.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3