Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlagged graphics with ddraw driver for RA2/YR
ROFL. So basically, Piscinex knows full well it is a case-depending possibility whether the files helps, and the only one touting it as The One And Only Solution To All RA2 Lag Issues, a must-use download and a 100% sure speed boost are you.

Also note how Piscinex brings the same argumentation as you: "There will be no more drastic slowdowns, but the overall game will run slower." How that is an advantage, I still don't see.
In addition, I find his statement "this is due to outdated game code" questionable, to say the least - he's fixing DirectDraw after all - not the game.

And I told you before, I'm not gonna introduce some hacked DLL off the web into my driver constellation just because you say I should. Never touch a running system. I'm happy with YR the way it is, and actually don't play it all that much anymore anyway...Dawn of War FTW.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unlagged graphics with ddraw driver for RA2/YR - by Renegade - 28.12.2006, 03:58:16
RE: Unlagged graphics with ddraw driver for RA2/YR - by Guest - 28.12.2006, 09:19:26