The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reviewing Issue Ranking [Still Beta]
I was just fixing a few minor issues with the Issue Ranking system (it actually checks whether a stance is being submitted now, and it pre-selects the saved stance if one has already submitted a stance for an issue), and I figured, since it's been in use for over a month now, it may be time for a little feedback/review session.

I realize that, with DFD running, the positioning/use of IR is a little unclear, so let me try to clarify that up front:
  • DFD won't run forever. Once DFD has cut down the number of open issues to a manageable level, we will rely on IR and issue comments to vet the support newly-submitted issues have again. In other words, DFD is a short-term solution, whereas IR is a long-term solution.
  • DFD only preselects a set of issues which will be worked on in the future - it doesn't prioritize them. In other words, when DFD is over, we'll still have to decide in which order to tackle the two dozen issues-to-implement, and the support indicated through IR will be elementary in that.

With that out of the way, what do you think of Issue Ranking so far? What could be changed? What are you missing?
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.

Messages In This Thread
Reviewing Issue Ranking [Still Beta] - by Renegade - 08.07.2010, 16:31:23