Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New developments
While I'm not too much closer to a final result, I have been increasing the convenience of using my DLL system a lot.

First off, I started another little DLL project, the ExceptChecker.
Now unlike the previous ExceptChecker, this one will give you a larger amount of detail on the errors that occur.
For example, if you forget to assign a Warhead to a Weapon, it will tell you what Weapon is lacking a Warhead.

The ExceptChecker is not too much work, so you can expect a first version (and therefore a first glimpse at using DLLs) of it in a while.
Chances are good that I create one for TS as well.

It keeps getting better though:
Due to *very* recent developments (last couple of hours), my DLL system does not require any modification of the game's executable.
Theoretically, this should enable support for NPatch and old RockPatch versions, however, there seem to be a few problems concerning this which I can hopefully fix.
[Image: jsfml.png]
DCoder also created kind of an ExceptChecker. Maybe it could be useful to combine both. (What happened to YRMonitor?)
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
God damn these news are f*cking amazing EekEekThumbs upThumbs up
SUPPORT PD!!
We should launch a PD-fan club, I'm pretty sure there will join lots of people ;P
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
the NPatch support saves you alot of time to recreate all the things VK added, which is great!

However I wonder if your new ExpectChecker will be able to read NPatch´s expect.txt file, DCoder and TSHyper says it generates a diffrence EIP which they cant understand.
It's not that we don't understand it. It's more like NPatch manages to crash in different and more painful ways which often overwrite any useful information with garbage.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Soo, I take that ignoring as a "no".