Watch Youtub/Xtube
Listen to music
Downloading
Shopping
Gaming
Reading/Writing/Art
Anything outdoors
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you Entertain yourself?
Question 
How do you Entertain yourself?
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
IRC Wrote:<DCoder> dcoder's "fun" way to pass the time tomorrow: download a few open source scripts and search for bugs to abuse
What can I say, I'm weird.

(Allowing multiple votes would make sense.)

Edit: wtf, I have to manually escape &amp;lt; now?

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
DCoder Wrote:
IRC Wrote:<DCoder> dcoder's "fun" way to pass the time tomorrow: download a few open source scripts and search for bugs to abuse
What can I say, I'm weird.

(Allowing multiple votes would make sense.)

Edit: wtf, I have to manually escape &lt; now?

If I could edit the actual poll I would change it, but I cant, maybe you can? HAHAHA
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu -
why is masturbating not in the list?
When I clicked "New posts" I read the topic and thought "Oh that was RB_I'mGay for sure" et voilá...
Mastrubating is really missing on the list
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
gordon-creAtive Wrote:When I clicked "New posts" I read the topic and thought "Oh that was RB_I'mGay for sure" et voilá...
Mastrubating is really missing on the list

Just to clarify I didnt post that, if I want to post something I would log in as me not as a guest!
I meant the topic itself!
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]