Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem-bug with V3s
Ok in my mod I have given V3 launchers infinite range and it works with no problem.

However some times, from all the v3 missiles the CPU player is bombarding from his base (I have it to make around 8 and fire all of them at once at enemy base), one of them is invisible from any anti-air unit/building with result to always hit the target, whatever your defense. It is ignored from the auto-targeting.

As I said this doesn't always happen, but once it does, all the rest shots from that bugged v3 launcher will be ignored by any anti-air defense.

That bugged missile "can" be destroyed from accidental splash damage though.

Anyone has experiences or knows any workaround on this bug?
Red Alert 2 Uluchshenny Mod for Yuri's Revenge
Download at tsactuo.googlepages.com
I have had this happen with many units, without infinite range, it is a glitch with the terrain. Sometimes a cell will block a unit from damage using the cliff system...not that it needs to be anywhere near a cliff...and any spawn from it will also act as if it is protected by the terrain. Unit can then only be hurt by "splash" damage. It happens more often with large groups in a small spot, esp. infantry, i.e. a cluster of 8 will do it. Minor glitch, unfixable really.

lol, no one seems to go here anymore, not even me...
Quote:If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve.

Don't beg for things; Do it yourself, or you'll never get anything.