*Some error handling added
*Revision out added
*Immunity fix
Download RPCE help.(Update 4)

NOTE:
Old mods isn't compatible with RPCE.
Don’t try to use mods, which not “RPCE-100%- Compatible�
[Image: RPCELOGO_COMPAT.png]
But I hope that mod's authors will port it to RPCE.

BTW, RPCE isn’t RP 1.09!!!
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

Save games working yet? I'll assume not with the lack of notes about it. Also, why did you change the name of the third campaign? Seemed a bit unnessesary although its easy to support both old and new versions. Also, how about information on how we actually use the new features like the custom attack cursor and how the new actions now work. I assume the types for the new super weapons are the same as they were for FS.
I'm confused, in the help's important changes file it says use DropInfNum to control the number of paradropped / podded infantry, but the NewParaDrop tutorial says DropNum instead. Which is it?

Edit: also, the important changes file doesn't say to use DropPlane instead of ParaDropPlane.

Edit2: also, what do we do with the old expandmd02.mix file? The installer doesn't delete it, do we delete it?
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.
Yes, manually delete expandmd02.mix
Sorry, I should have mentioned this. I didn't want to have the new RP installer delete it automatically as it is no longer a file 'owned' by the RP.
Launch Base won't have this kind of problem because it keeps track of the files that have been installed previously.
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
Ok so what do we install this too? 1.08SE... or 1.08SE with revision .0035... or what...

I for one am gonna go ahead and say i think this revision stuff is a little unprofessional and annoying. I think each release should be its own exe and shouldn't require any previous RP installations.

And TBH i got to say im a little feed up with all the tag changes...

And what are the *Bounty fix fix's? Is this allowing for dogs or units the turn them self into a projectile and then back to a unit to collect bounty or what?

And some thing i have always had a problem with is random map generator... Is there way to activate it or what? Because i cant even see how to use the random map generator...

But im am glad to see it still being in the works.
ZOMFGT3h l33t!!
there was also mo mention of the nre immunities fix, but, since you previously said you fixed it, i presume it is still fixed.

there is also the seemingly needless change of TUT1 to THD1, although i do see why.

and, ther dis-continuity of FthParaDropNum and FthParaDropInf, when all other 4th side tags use Fourth. Fth could mean 4th, or 5th, so, simply 4thPara.... would have probably been a better option (and 3RD1 instead of TUT1)

anyway, enough of the critasism, I'll have a look at it, hopefully there is enough here to get R:ROTC 0.4.2.1 released soon Tongue

also, madHQ, i presume this is a stand alone release.

EDIT: Stop saying ABSOLUTE!
ABSOLUTE would insinuate that, this is how it is, and will never be changed
OBSOLETE means the exact oposite, it no longer exists, or it has been changed.
MadHQ Wrote:Ok so what do we install this too? 1.08SE... or 1.08SE with revision .0035... or what...
RPCE is a stand-alone installer that does not require anything else.
I agree that the release of patches to the patch is confusing. I will be giving CnCVK my RP-Gen program soon so all future updates can be stand-alone installers.
--Lysdexia

yeah Big Grin Thanks CnCVK Smile
imo, a bugfix for RPCE
I having problem with Nuke and LS clones, the other works fine. If other dont have problem with thse 2 sw´s i post my code.

PS. How can i add droppod and ion cannon?
Sorry, I will upload new help at the nearest time Unhappy
ParaDropPlane and ParaDropInfNum.

Quote:And some thing i have always had a problem with is random map generator... Is there way to activate it or what? Because i cant even see how to use the random map generator...
what problem?
ARM forever - x86 sucks!

The button to open RMG is in the "Select Map" screen, titled "Random Map". Certain game modes disable it though (eg, Team Alliance).

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Would this not happen to work with The First Decade or is it just not recognizing my installation as being valid?
Probably the latter.
*sigh* What message do you get?
--Lysdexia

Your installation of Yuri's Revenge includes a modified executable.
This patch can only be applied to a legitimate, 1.001 installation of Yuri's Revenge.
Please clean install of Yuri's Revenge from the original CD, and then patch Yuri's Revenge to version 1.001 before trying to install the RockPatch.