Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PrimaryFireFLH in combination with turretspin=yes
But even with omni-fire=yes the anim would still play at the point specified in the FLH. the disk gets around this by making the FLH the center of the unit and only specifying a height value, 0,0,70 or something i think. WW used the engine to create the laser circle that is exactly the diameter of the Disk itself and make it start at the side of the Disk directly opposite the target. If you remove omnifire it would just have to keep repositioning itself each time it fired so it faces the target, it has no effect on where it fires from. I haven't tested it but i bet if you changed the FLH to 100,0,70 it would offset the center of the laser creation to the outside rim of the Disk and it would spawn at different points around the Disk, wherever the "front" of the turret was at that point like it did on the unit I had earlier.

I guess the only way to 'fix' this is to use the center for the FLH and not use a firing anim.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: PrimaryFireFLH in combination with turretspin=yes - by Tratos - 22.08.2006, 04:22:11