Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RockPatch -> Ares Migration Assistance
alright, well I got my answer (gosh, seems like you could write a book on how much you hate NPatch Tongue 2)...
(On a side note about documentation... while his grammar is absolutely atrocious, it is documented in quite good detail, at least in his NPAE MDK. His NPAE was at least somewhat stable, given that I haven't messed with some of the more complex features...)

yeah, I'm one of the guys that is avidly following Ares development... i'm switching immediately the second a stable release comes out, whether I do it the easy way or the hard way.

Anyways, yes, it's quite alright; don't think i'm one of those idiots who's going to storm in here and say "SUPPORT NPATCH NOW OR U SUCK RAWRBWABWABWA!!!", since I do know that NP is not well-liked... I followed VK out of necessity (man do I wish pd would have stayed on rockpatch, but i understand why he stopped); It did have several features that I used however that RP didn't have so for my purposes I used it instead because I knew those features would never make it into a RP. besides, it's more of a personal mod at this point anyways... i've been considering going public as it's got massive potential, but i am hindered greatly by the fact that I don't have any webdesigning experience, so i effectively cannot get hosted...

Anyways, I'm rambling...

Messages In This Thread
RE: RockPatch -> Ares Migration Assistance - by WoRmINaToR - 01.12.2009, 05:07:31