Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
animation/graphics/location
I am gonna put all my eggs in one basket with some questions so I can continue my work without asking questions for a bit.

In the pic you will see one of my new buildings that I created. The one on the left is the image you see in the Map Editor, the middle one is from the game, and the one on the right is an in game occupied.The screen shot is from the Urban settings. You will notice the 2 in game have missing artwork. I have it saved as BuildingN01, I have tried saving it with different names to get the image to change. I heard that it can be a pal error, but i have tried every thing I can think of. Any help?

And yes there are no shadow currently for this building.

I want to create a new airfield. I have seen several comments on coding the locations of the landing pads. It will be a 6 dock airfield.

I want to create new barracks and war factory. How do I make them come out of the doors looking proper.

Shooting , smoke and fire animations: Again, from comments I have seen you have to place those in certain location in the art to make them look right in the art. Any help on these?

Tank turrets: Placing the turrets in certain place to make them look right.A little help with this

AI Production for Single Player Map - The Triggers and such have been placed, but they don't trigger jack. The map has a conyard (deployed mcv), 2 power plants, 1 refineries all placed off screen and 1 war factory and barracks in screen. They don't make anything. The only things that work in the game is the patrols put in the game. When the triggers were first placed they worked, but then map had issues and every thing was deleted and re-done. Now they don't work.
Quote:Tank turrets: Placing the turrets in certain place to make them look right.A little help with this
Theres a tool called the HVA Builder. Use it.
i have that, does it do it automatically. I have it but i never made a vehicle with a turret before. I guess I'll have to experiment with it, to figure that out. Thanks anyway MT, Merry Christmas to you.