Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powering off with a weapon or SW
Hi,

I have a question. Does anyone know how i could power off the enemies Powerplants for a special time with a Super weapon or a normal weapon?
I am creating 8 new superweapons for my new countries and one of them should paralyze the enemies base for a minute. I used the special EMEffect for this and the Radar and the enemies units are paralyzed. I just need to paralyze the powersystem of the enemie too.

thanks for answering
Hmm, can't remember if the TS power down ability is available or not... the other option would be to look at the Flying Disc's weapon as that powers the base down...
[Image: 29.png]
Actualy I beleave that the disk weapon is limited to flying units...
Unfortunately the Disktrain weapon is only for flying units that stop directly above the powerplants. I tried to give the weapon to a plane wich is startet by the cloned SpyPlane but it does not work even without the CellRangefinding=yes command.

Then i tried to add the DrainWeapon=yes command to other weapons but it doesnt work.

There are several things that cause a power blackout: the spy, the disktrain and the energy shield.
So I have registered now to be not still a "guest" anymore

Tomo
it looks also that the Lightning Storm disables base defences and radar when it hits an enemy building, but there can be only one lightning storm...

EDIT:
sorry, it doesn't disable, it looks like that it struck AI's powerplant so there was less power... :dry:

but you can probably make the Lightning Storm have the EMP effect, it just won't deal any damage (unless the animation itself will)