The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
APOC: "make a community patch for YR, we might endorse it."
APOC Wrote:With all due respect our resources are focused on C&C 3 support, upcoming Kane's Wrath, and even at some point...patches hopefully for the BFME franchise before anything else.

While I would love to patch RA2 and Yuri's, unfortunately, I would not count on it right now, and not sure when. I'll happily throw official support behind anyone who wants to make a community patch and if its good, I could get our dev team to look at it, and give it a stamp of approval essentially.

That'd be the best I can envision right now.
Source

Is this worth paying any attention to? Or is it just one more idea that sounds good now, but will actually end up being yet another mask EA puts on trying to look friendly to us?
Shall we promote UMP or even the old idea of 1.002 Community Patch (which might be worth doing after all if there were actual bugs unfixable without exe patching) ? Or watch one-mapping, crate-trolling, ToE-loving imbecile dipshits from XWIS whine loud enough to get their wet dream?

Discuss.

Edit: PPM has two threads about this now, this and this.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3

Messages In This Thread
APOC: "make a community patch for YR, we might endorse it." - by DCoder - 09.02.2008, 14:43:27